Whether you're an astute investor or a conscientious home seeker, this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with pool is perfect from the whole family and a definite crowd pleaser! And at this price you'll be laughing - all the way to the bank!
70 Harrison Cct is a solid 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home on a magnificent 809m2 block of land and has the potential to be a great home or investment. Neatly tucked away in family-friendly location with only local traffic, the home has got everything needed to raise a family, park your boat or for you to create your very own garden masterpiece.
* Fully fenced and secure with gated entry well positioned on a great block of land within easy reach of everyday facilities.
* 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & lots of elbow room inside and outside
* Fresh & bright home with big windows & sliding doors in living room allowing loads of natural light
* Open plan living areas with 3 access points
* Big open kitchen with ample of cupboards and bench space
* Covered carport parking for 2 with additional parking too!
* 3m wide verandahs on 2 sides spans length of the home leading to back yard makes for great entertaining
* Ensuite in main bedroom and mirrored built in robes in all bedrooms
* Fully tiled and air-conditioned throughout
* Main bathroom has a step-in bath tub
* Internal laundry has additional storage cupboards
* Not 1 but 2 handy garden sheds
* Private easy-care gardens with lots of lawn that becomes the ideal safe play areas for kids or pets
* Walking distance to local shops and Palmerston CBD is a short 5 min drive
* Lot: 3457 Town of Palmerston
* Land Size: 809m2
* House size: 220m2 (approx.)
* House built: circa 1997
* Easements: Sewerage Easement
* Rates: Approx $1,700 pa
This property has always been tenanted by long term tenants since 2010. Recent rent paid was $490 and current appraisal for rent is $530 - $550pw (source rpdata). Which means tenants can move in straight away - great investment.
This home is perfect for the home owners who want simplicity and easy living with the possibility of some renovations later. Located a short 3 minute commute from local schools and only 5mins from the Palmerston CBD.
Start the ball rolling today by calling George to arrange a private viewing on 04 3800 4800