You won't regret moving to Tiwi especially in a home that's supersized in every way. With proportions unlike anything you have seen before, 65 Tiwi Gdns Rd is nestled behind secure fencing and is an enormous family home by anyone's standards!
Well located on a great sized 812m2 corner parcel of land, this home is centrally located within easy reach of the Casuarina Costal Reserve, several great schooling options, Casuarina Square, Charles Darwin University and Royal Darwin Hospital.
Tick the boxes....
* There are three BIG bedrooms - supersized with tiled flooring and A/C along with sun filled windows.
* The bathroom offers a pop of colour with a linen press storage unit, shower and vanity with storage plus a sep toilet with the laundry located on the back verandah.
* The kitchen and dining room is combined with tilled flooring and lots of built in storage space.
* Arched openings separate the adjacent living room which again is super-sized and has a door through to a secure storage unit that has been built in off the side of the home.
* The home has an enormous side verandah / carport parking area along with easy care gardens and open lawned area that's perfect for the kids and pets.
* Lot: 6951 Town of Nightcliff
* Land size: 812m2
* House Built: circa 1975
* House size: 270m2 approx
* Council Rates: $1,700 per year
* Current Rental: $ 450pw
* Lease Expiry: 3 July 22
Located only a few moments from the RDH and CDU Campus, the Casuarina Coastal Reserve and so much more - this property has the easy lifestyle elements you have been looking for including - size, solid construction and location - all within a price range that won't break the budget!
Contact George Pikos today on 04 3800 4800 to arrange your private inspection.