The living is easy in this low maintenance generously proportioned home unit. Perfectly positioned within an easily managed complex of only 6 ground level units this spacious home unit could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Located at the end of the driveway ensures no passing traffic and comes with a front, rear and side yard. With a floor plan that encompasses two spacious bedrooms with plenty of room for play, sleep and storage, separate dining, huge kitchen and an internal laundry. This wonderful ground level home could do with a freshen up coat of paint but offers all the space needed for starting a family, downsizing or investing.
* Wide open internal areas through to the expansive outdoor entertaining spaces.
* Solid construction with centrally located kitchen boasting wide bench tops and excellent cupboard storage options that includes a built in wall unit
* Fully tiled living areas, big windows with security screens means you can keep the windows open, but there is also full air-conditioning for those tropical days.
* Single undercover carport and open car space in front of the unit
* Securely fenced and private front verandah with private yard space ensures a and secure child play area or space for your plant collection.
* Located in a small quiet complex means easily managed body corporate and within easy reach to the Rapid Creek Shopping Centre, Casuarina, schools, Hospitals, the airport and of course the Nightcliff foreshore
* Currently leased but good things come to those prepared to wait.
* Lot: 9361 Town of Nightcliff
* Area on title: 174m2
* Year built: Circa 1991
* Current Rental: $350pw
* Lease expiry: 06 / 10/ 2022
* Body Corp: $1,097per qtr - includes sinking $105 / 1/4
* Rates: $1,520 pa (approx.)
If you're thinking of your first home, an investment opportunity or looking towards your retirement portfolio unit 6, 21 Francis St Millner will provide you with a solid investment option that has secure tenants and located in a well maintained private complex in a centralized locale.
Call George Pikos today to arrange a private viewing on 04 3800 4800.