Located in central Bees Creek, 10 Lovelock Road sits centre stage for those looking to move into a premier rural lifestyle location without out being completely isolated from society.
First impressions of this home have you looking at a neat and tidy home set on acres of selectively cleared land with good proportions of native bush, irrigated lawns and manageable tropical gardens that create a beautiful private facade from the street-scape. Take a closer look and you'll be surprised - the more you look the more you'll find.
* 2 bedroom house with big open living areas
* Fully tiled and air-conditioned open plan living and dining areas with lots of louvres that offer a beautiful garden outlook
* Great country style kitchen that provides the enough space for all the family to offer their culinary expertise and advice
* Front and rear full length verandahs that overlook the landscape where you can enjoy the the sounds of the local wildlife as you enjoy that first cuppa in the morning or the last drink after work.
* 72m2 shed with power, 3 roller doors and right next to the pool - all the bragging rights you need. Additional Truck / toys undercover parking next to shed
* Magnificent inground pool perfectly set between the shed and the rear verandah. The perfect entertainer
* Irrigated tropical gardens surround the home ensuring plenty of privacy
* Good sized lawn areas around the house for the kids and pets to play
* Ultimate "Taj-Mahal" chook run with hen house and storage
* Gated entry to the home with looped bitumen driveway makes for easy access
* Solar hot water and Solar PV Panels
* Secure rural fencing to keep the pets contained
* Located within minutes of all the shopping you'll need, schools, childcare facilities and so close to Palmerston CBD
If you're looking for a quiet & peaceful rural lifestyle in a quality location and with easy access to all the daily facilities, then contact George Pikos to arrange a private inspection.
04 3800 4800
* Lot: 19 Hundred of Strangways
* Size: 2 hectares 100m2 (approx 5 acres)
* House built: circa 2000 (total 200m2 approx)
* Shed built: circa 2006 (total 92m2)
* Solar Panels: Installed 2018
* Zoning: RL (Rural Living)
* Services: Town water, septic
* Easements: Yes - Water supply and Electricity
Further information call George Pikos on 04 3800 4800