Investors, Renovators and Home Makers - Positioned in a prime location within walking distance to CDU, Casuarina Square , Alawa Primary and Casuarina Secondary College ensures that this property will never be vacant! If you decide to live in yourself - you'll love the convenience of the location.
Owner lives abroad and wants the property SOLD!
* Lot 2200 Town of Nightcliff
* Land size: 817m2
* Easements: Drainage + Sewerage
* Rates: Approx $1,700 pw
* House built: circa 1979
* Reports: Building Status & Pest Reports available
Set back from the street, the home has just had some renovations carried out but there's still plenty for the new owners to do.
* Solid brick construction with lots of breeze-catching windows with garden views
* 3 bedrooms all with newly laid carpeted flooring underfoot & built in robes
* Bathroom has a shower and vanity with hallway linen closet
* Kitchen offers wrap around counters with ample built-in storage options
* Internal laundry room with built in storage
* Open plan living and dining areas with tiled flooring
* Off street parking for 1 with garage parking for another
* Built in garage / workshop / storage room off the backside of the home
* Secondary shed / workshop in the backyard
* Verandah spans off the back of the home overlooking yards & gardens
You'll love the location....
* Moments from the Alawa Bakery with the best Baklava and cakes
* Schools - Casuarina Secondary College and Alawa & Nakara Pre & Primary schools
* Casuarina Shops, the RDH and CDU are all nearby
* Jingili Water Gardens and Skate Park offer plenty of afternoon activities for the family
Whether you're a conscientious home maker or an astute investor this property will tick many of the boxes.
Discover 53 Dripstone Road Alawa today by calling, texting or emailing George Pikos today - 04 3800 4800.