Positioned directly opposite the water with the sounds of the ocean crashing against the cliffs, the smell of the fresh sea breezes flooding through and the natural light that cascades over this townhouse property will entice and delight the home buyer seeking something unique in an unbeatable location.
From the courtyard there are views over the water with a tropical garden encasing your private outdoor seating areas. Inside is an expansive open plan living and dining area with tiled flooring underfoot and feature pendant lighting. A full sized kitchen with banks of built in storage and wrap around counters along with overheads and a pantry await the chef to cook the catch of the day.
Upstairs the home has two bedrooms each with a built in robe and the master with a secondary storage nook. The bathroom is modern and well designed with a shower and a linen closet in the hallway.
On the ground level there is a laundry room with a W/C and a single carport parking bay along with twin storage rooms and secure access to the property as well - the home is vacant and move in or rent out ready making it a solid investment choice for the astute home buyer or investor alike.
What you'll love about living here as a glance...
* Unbeatable beach-side location! Literally, walk across the road to be on the water with the sand between your toes
* Walking paths wind throughout the suburb taking in the cool breezes
* Two bedroom townhouse, each bedroom has a built in robe
* Large light filled windows frame the sea views from the bedroom
* Modern main bathroom upstairs with large shower
* Second W/C on the ground floor within the laundry room
* Twin storage areas within the carport parking bay
* Private courtyard area with tropical gardens and ocean views
* Open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring
* Full kitchen with wrap around counters, pantry and overhead storage as well
* Ready to move in to or rent out
* Ride to a local parks with play areas for the kids
* Nearby to major retailers including Woolworth's, Subway and more
* Nightcliff & Rapid Creek weekend Markets with fresh produce & local wares are so close
* Ride your bike through to the Nightcliff foreshore and Jetty
* 10 minutes from Casuarina, the Home Marker Village and the CBD
a healthy return with the location guaranteeing an equally healthy capital growth.
* Located in a small complex of 6 townhouses
* Lot 23 Town of Nightcliff
* Area on title: 170m2 approx
* Built: circa 1982
* Rates: $1,700 per year approx
* Body Corp: $1,800 per quarter
* Previous rental $510pw
Spend your free time along the coastline watching the sunsets or feasting at the pop up stalls that dot along the foreshore most week nights. This property is convenient and perfect for the single, couple or down-sizers keen on location, lifestyle and capital growth.
Enquire today by texting or calling George Pikos on 04 3800 4800.