Ready to move into, the living is easy in this low maintenance - high impact, generously proportioned family home.
Perfectly positioned in a quiet court this 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house is ready to move in to & could be the opportunity you have been waiting for? It's the price of a unit - without a body corporate - How good is that?
Offering an abundance of space this light, bright and breezy free-flowing floor plan encompasses 3 good sized bedrooms with plenty of room for play, sleep and storage.
What we love about this property...
* All the hard work has been done and is very well maintained inside and out - just move in and start living.
* Each of the bedrooms have tiled flooring, A/C's, built in robes and large sliding windows looking out over the front and rear yards.
* Did we mention the direct access to the front verandah from the master bedroom? Yes, that's correct! The master bedroom offers direct access to the front verandah and serves as your personal quiet space or additional relaxation zone.
* Compact kitchen with ample storage options and a fantastic breakfast bar that serves as the ideal good morning area for the whole family. Grab your school lunches kids and off you go! .
* Fully tiled flooring and big windows with security screens means you can keep the windows open, but there is also full air-conditioning for those tropical days.
* Spacious centrally positioned bathroom makes for easy access for all including your guests and includes the laundry.
* Private full length rear verandah overlooks the playground sized rear yard that comes with your own garden shed.
* The yard is a blank canvas so leave it as the kids play area or get the gloves on and transform the gardens into the pride of the neighbourhood.
* Well located within easy reach of schools, the Palmerston business district and the local shopping centre.
Whether you're a conscientious first home buyer or astute investor, this wonderful home offers all the space you (or your tenants) will need without the constant ongoing maintenance or high body corporate fees.
* Lot: 2387 Town of Palmerston
* Land size: 891m2 (approx.)
* Year built: Circa 1985
* Easement: Yes - Sewerage - rear boundary
* Rates: $1,620 per year (approx)
* Rental Appraisal: $480 - $500pw approx (source: rpdata)
Explore 23 Staghorn Crt today by calling or texting George Pikos to arrange a private inspection: 04 3800 4800