Whether you're looking for a weekender or a semi-rural permanent residence in a quiet beachside community with easy access to the beach...then this is it!
Located in central Wagait Beach and surrounded by natural bushland forest, this limited release 5 acre parcel of land comes with an uncoded country-style cabin offering lashings of lifestyle, absolute privacy, and total tranquillity - all in a magnificent rural sea-side setting.
Approximately 1 acre immediately surrounding the home is cleared, with the remainder being left as native bushland that encourages a plethora of colourful bird and wildlife.
Check your requirements...
* Whilst all structures are uncoded, they are certainly very sound and full of character.
* The home itself is an older style log cabin full of character with half height stone walls and is open plan in design.
* Main bedroom is enclosed and air-conditioned. Second room is open and great for visitors who are happy to open the swag.
* Slate tiled floors feature throughout the home adding to the rustic charm
* Living area is open and perfect for when the family and friends get together and combines the kitchen with the rest of the house.
* The construction of an ensuite has been started but not finished and is currently being used as an internal storeroom.
* 3m wide verandah on either side assist in keeping the sun off the walls and add to the coolness of the home
* In true country fashion, the bathroom is an outdoor bathroom located below the water tank and combines the laundry.
* The swimming pool is a simple rainwater tank that has been converted ...just imagine the good times you can have out here after a day's fishing??
31 Forsyth Rd Wagait Beach is well positioned away from main roads with dual access from Mungalo Rd and Forsyth Rd. Close enough to enjoy the coastal location yet set back from the salt air of the beach here is the perfect location to invest in your rural retreat
* Section: 64 Hundred of Bray
* Zoning: RL (Rural Living)
* Size: 2 hectares (4.94 acres approx.)
* Easements: Nil known
* Rates: $915 per year (approx.) and includes rates + waste management levy..
* Services: Town Electricity supply | Septic sewer service | School bus service
You'll love life at Wagait Beach .....
* Approx 1 hour drive to Palmerston CBD on easy, well maintained all year access
* 15 min ferry ride from Cullen Bay Marina leaving throughout the day
* School bus service - collects children from your front door and drop off at the Mandorah Jetty and picks them up after school.
* Regular weekly rubbish collection service
* An active Council keeps the Wagait Beach community informed and maintains the area to a high standard preserving the quality of the location
* Amazing fishing from the shore, the boat, or from the jetty
* Cox Peninsular Country Club is within walking distance and the ideal spot for a relaxed meal or social gathering
* Local IGA store is within easy reach and offers an array of grocery items, fresh food, general household items and a great selection of beers, wines and spirits
Explore 31 Forsyth Rd today by calling or texting George Pikos to arrange a private inspection: 04 3800 4800