Price Adjusted - Owner serious!
If you're looking for a sea-change property that you can call home (or weekender) or an investment property in an area where vacancies are rare then don't let 100 Erickson Cres Wagait Beach get away!
Offering the best of both worlds, this home offers 2 bedrooms + bathroom in the main home, separated rumpus / media room (or studio) plus additional accommodation with it's own bathroom and deck that could be ideal for visitors or additional rental. Choice is yours - live in 1 and rent the other. All connected with timber decking and could also suit the professional wanting to work from home.
This property is currently leased @ $550pw but there is the option of vacating the property if you wanted somewhere to live.
100 Erickson Cct Wagait Beach offers the astute a relaxed and wonderful lifestyle home that features....
*Beautifully maintained 4,000m2 property that has been selectively cleared to maximise your privacy and encourages the local bird life to make their homes within your trees. Irrigated lush tropical garden beds closer to the home camouflages the home from the street ensuring your privacy and keeps the home cooler.
* Surrounded by gardens a private slate spa is well screened from the street has shade covering, is full lockable and surrounded by colourful tropical plants.
* 4 metre wide balcony surrounds the home keeping the inside cooler and provides additional space for alfresco dining or entertaining - simply add friends, family and the BBQ.
*Additional accommodation (3rd bedroom) is separate from the main home but connected with decked walkways and comes with private bathroom and own outdoor verandah. Perfect for teenagers, visiting relatives or as an additional source of income.
* 18 Solar PV panels and solar hot water keeps the running costs to a minimum
* Triple water tanks (approximately 90,000 litres) with outdoor shower set amongst leafy tropical gardens that come with mature fruit trees
* Gravel driveway and carport parking bay for 3 with room for the boat as well
* Property is 4,030m2 in size, is fully fenced and has a variety of tropical and native trees that provide all year-round shade and privacy.
* Total House area: 300m2 approximately and built circa 1997.
* Rates: $915 per year (approx.) and includes rates + waste management levy.
Talk to the locals and you'll quickly realize why they love living in the small Seaside Community of Wagait Beach the simple life awaits...Wagait Beach
What you'll love about Wagait Beach...
* Approx 1.5 hour drive to Darwin CBD on easy, well maintained all year access
* 15 min ferry ride from Cullen Bay Marina leaving throughout the day
* School bus service - collects children from your front door and drop off at the Mandorah Jetty and picks them up after school.
* Regular weekly rubbish collection service
* An active Council keeps the Wagait Beach community informed and maintains the area to a high standard preserving the quality of the location
* Amazing fishing from the shore, the boat, or from the jetty
* Cox Peninsular Country Club is within walking distance and the ideal spot for a relaxed meal or social gathering
* Local IGA store is within easy reach and offers an array of grocery items, fresh food, general household items and a great selection of beers, wines and spirits
Is it time to adjust your life priorities? 100 Erickson Cres Wagait Beach is here right now and ready for new owners.
Please call George Pikos to arrange a private inspection on 04 3800 4800