Packed with value, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home is the budget friendly option that will allow you to break into the suburb you have been looking for!
Set back from the street with a generous frontage that is screened with tropical gardens and wide open lawns, the home comes with a beautiful sparkling in ground swimming pool that the whole family will love.
* Secure fenced yards and open lawn areas with easy care tropical gardens that offer great outdoor spaces the whole family will love.
* Great sized living room with separate dining room that is well positioned adjacent to the kitchen
* Kitchen offers great storage options with ample preparation bench space and sliding doors that lead directly to the rear yard and verandah
* Each of the 3 bedrooms includes a built in robe, split air-conditioning while the master also includes an ensuite bathroom.
* Fully tiled throughout with big windows that capture any cooling breezes. Full air-conditioning is also available through the living areas for those tropical days.
* Dual carport parking with space on the side for those with Boats, Trailers or Campers. Comes with a small garden shed for the tools or garden supplies too!
* Currently leased with the lease expiring in April next year (Tenants happy to stay on if required). Yes - you'll have to wait to move into your new home, but good things come to those who wait.
* Backing onto open bush green-belt reserve means the property has no rear neighbours.
* Private inground swimming pool in the back yard is the ideal relaxation zone and comes with lots of surrounding grassy area for the kids & their friends to play.
* Within an easy bike ride to plenty of community spaces & school options in Johnston or across the street in neighbouring Zuccoli
* Nearby to major retailers, employment options and takeaway meals
* 3 minutes from the Palmerston CBD, markets and local restaurants, clubs and all the facilities available within the vibrant city of Palmerston.
* Lot 8278 Town of Palmerston
* Land size: 682m2
* Easements: Electricity
* House Built: circa 2006
* House size: 167m2 approx
* Lease Expiry: 4th April 2022 (Rent $470pw)
* Rates: $1,700 pa approx
Inspection by appointment only so please call George Pikos on 04 3800 4800 to arrange your private tour.