Designed to be different, this tropics-friendly designed 1 of a kind home will tick many of your boxes and capture your family's curiosity so bring them along to the inspection...
Hidden behind a row of tropical landscaped gardens, 52 Angel Rd Johnston is well positioned on a massive 935m2 block and has been designed and built with our tropical lifestyle in mind.
Cooling concepts include building the home slightly raised off the ground and installing louvres throughout that capture any available breezes and minimising the running costs of the home.
Stepping out onto your pavilion verandah you can't help but feel relaxed as you decide whether it's a quick dip in the pool first or turn on the BBQ. Yes.... You're going to love living here...
* Fully self-contained additional accommodation well positioned next to the main house. Ideal for visiting guests, teenagers or home office
* 3 luxurious bedrooms in the main home - all have built in robes that flow easily onto open planned living area which then leads out onto the verandah
* Free-flowing kitchen is well planned, comes with stone benchtops, ample storage options and island prep bench! Plenty of room for the family to help with daily dinner schedules.
* Just off the kitchen the 2 glass sliding doors open out onto the verandah so if the BBQ is not going Alfresco Dining is still an option. Invite your friends - there's plenty of room!
* Fully tiled and air-conditioned throughout.
* Louvres throughout open wide to allow excellent cross-flow ventilation
* Landscaped garden beds with neat and tidy pathways meander through private fully reticulated gardens with mature shady trees that offer a peaceful and quiet relaxation zone.
* Outdoor verandah becomes the perfect entertaining area with your beautiful in ground swimming pool as the backyard centrepiece - get ready for sleepovers because the kids will love it here and so will their friends!
Built to make living in the tropics so much easier 52 Angel Rd Johnston is well located within an easy commute to both Private and Public Schools, Palmerston Hospital, Robertson Barracks and major Palmerston Business hubs whilst being a short 20 minute drive to Darwin International Airport.
* Lot: 11270 Town of Palmerston
* Land size: 935m2
* Easements: Nil known
* House Built: circa 2014 - size: 178m2 approx
* Flat addition built: circa 2016 - size 30m2 approx (has separate elec meter)
* 17 Solar PV Panels: Installed circa 2016
* Garden Shed: 9m2 approx - built circa 2015
* House (only) Rental: $590pw
* Lease expiry: 1 December 2021
The owners are ready to sell and inspections can be arranged by calling or texting George Pikos on 04 3800 4800