Located on the fringe of Darwin's busy CBD, this relaxed and tropical 3 bedroom apartment is ideally suited for the investor keen on a tenant-friendly portfolio addition or the home owner keen on a live-in rejuvenation project.
Perfectly located on the ground floor with a great outlook over communal gardens and through to the fringes of the Gardens Park Golf Links this is a relaxed abode that feels worlds away from the CBD that bustles just up the street.
What you'll love about this property...
* Private built-in spa on the balcony with a relaxing outlook
* Wide open planned living areas flow through double sliding doors that open up out onto the balcony and provide plenty of space for all your furniture and knick-knacks.
* Security screens throughout means the apartment can be left open allowing cross-flow breezes assisting to keep the apartment cool and comfortable throughout the year.
* A full sized kitchen could do with a facelift but offers great prep space while overhead and under bench cabinetry add in all the storage you need. Comes with a very handy breakfast bar too - perfect as the after work drop everything space.
* There are three bedrooms (or 2 with an office) all with tiled flooring, A/C, big windows overlooking the surrounding yards space. Main bedroom has sliding door acces to the rear balcony whilst 2 bedrooms have built-in robes.
* A cleverly designed bathroom comes with a bath and has direct access to the main bedroom creating an ensuite configuration. The bathroom also combines the laundry amenities in a space saving design.
* Ideally located on one of the main streets in Darwin City you can walk to nearby shopping outlets for both food or retail, walk to the casino, Mindil Beach Sunset Markets or the Esplanade - everything is within (very) easy reach.
* Lot 5577 Town of Darwin
* Area on title: 137m2
* Car-park on title: 1 covered
* Rates: $1,780 per year
* Body Corp: $1,130 per quarter (incl Sinking Fund)
* Rental Appraisal: $390 - $410 approx
First time on the market, this unit has been priced to sell so be first to inspect by calling George Pikos on 04 3800 4800.