Set high up on the escarpment 10 Emma Crt Driver sits centre stage in readiness for those looking for a big home or investment in an area that offers easy access to all the central Palmerston locale has to offer.
Towering over the neighbours this family home sets an impressive facade from the street with a screen of native and tropical gardens across the sloping front yard. Truly a garden lovers canvas.
* Under the home are twin outdoor entertaining areas along with a fenced in backyard with towering trees throwing shade over the lawns.
* On the ground level is a 5th bedroom or home office plus the laundry room with a large external storage room as well.
* An internal stairwell leads to a centralized kitchen with separate living and dining rooms on each side.
* Sliding doors from the living room flow through to the balcony with street scape views through the treetops.
* There are 4 bedrooms on the first floor, the master includes and ensuite bathroom, all bedrooms have carpeted flooring and A/C along with a built in robe.
* Backing on to Chung Wah Tce makes for easy access to shopping centres with the front located in a quiet side street with only local traffic passing, the home is quiet and private backing onto Palmerston with gated entry so you can pop over to the post office or local shops on foot.
* Lot: 4356 Town of Palmerston
* Land size: 701m2
* Easements: Electricity Supply
* Rates: $1,700 per year approx
* Lease Expiry: 15/03/2022
* Current Rental: $580 per week
If you're looking for an investment that you can lease for now and live in later - you'll be glad you inspected 10 Emma Crt. You'll love living here - and so will your tenants if you decide to continue renting...
Call George Pikos today to arrange a private inspection on 04 3800 4800