Huge rural home that comes with 4 individual motel - style rooms all under the one roof. Each room is fully self contained and is ideal for the large extended family or for those looking for an additional rental income.
Perfectly nestled below a canopy of native trees and surrounded by irrigated, easy maintained Wildlife-friendly gardens, 235 Wanderrie Rd sit centre stage in readiness for those who appreciate seclusion amongst nature without being isolated from society.
Within a 5minute drive away from the Humpty Doo Golf Course you can discover an exclusive 5 acre sanctuary that boasts an idyllic, unsurpassed lifestyle with easy access to Jabiru, Kakadu, major tourist destinations and every imaginable amenity that the Humpty Doo locale offers.
This tropical resort style home will impress the fastidious home seeker looking for that life-changing home that will fit the extended family AND their families...
* Originally set up as a country retreat there are 4 fully self-contained motel style apartments - all under the one roof and connected to the Mangers Residence. Offering a total of 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 5 kitchens and communal recreation room that comes complete with a bar and Liquor Licence!.
* Each unit has a undercover carpark (6 in total), is fully set up for immediate use and have a complete compliment of furniture, crockery and cutlery.
*The perfect opportunity to house the whole family (in their own separate fully self-contained room) or capitalise on Darwin's booming rental market. Maybe start your very own resort or rural consulting rooms?
* The main bedroom in the Managers Residence is a private retreat in its own right. Located in the south - eastern wing of the home and offers a private and quiet space that comes complete with a sunken lounge / TV area, double sized shower recess, relaxing bath and a private outdoor courtyard.
* 4 metre wide verandahs along the full rear of the property overlook beautiful reticulated lawns and is the perfect all-weather relaxation zone as you watch the afternoon storms roll through.
* Easily maintained saltwater pool has been separately fenced and is a perfect entertaining option for the family or guests.
* Meandering bitumen driveway keeps your property clean and easy to maintain throughout the year.
* Sheltered courtyard outside the units provide the perfect, private shaded relaxation zones that can be enjoyed at any time of day - or night.
* Section 3805 Hundred of Strangways
* Zoning: RL (Rural Living)
* Size: 2 hectares (5 acres approx)
* Easements: Nil known
* Council Rates: $1,300 per year approx
* Services: Bore Water supply | Septic system | Electricity supply - 3 phase.
* House detail: Built circa 2008 | Certified Boarding House
* Location snapshot: Humpty Doo CBD - 11kms approx | Palmerston Hospital - 28kms approx | Palmerston CBD - 29 kms | Robertson Barracks - 27mins drive approx | Coolalinga Central - 16 mins
All the hard work has been done. All you have to do is decide how you use this unique property holding - for the family or as an additional source of income. The choice is yours.
Inspections are by private appointment only.
Call George Pikos to arrange a private inspection: 04 3800 4800