If you're a foodie or a fitness fanatic who loves exercising on the foreshore, then you're going to love living in Fannie Bay!
If you're an investor looking for immediate returns, then this beautifully appointed 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes a tenant in place at $430 per week. The lease has expired giving the buyer the perfect opportunity to move in, renegotiate the rental or maybe try their hand at AIRBNB. An easy short term money making alternative utilising Darwin's extremely buoyant rental market. Otherwise - it's in Fannie Bay so long term rental prospects are always appealing.
Fannie Bay is one of the most sought after suburbs in Darwin. Famous for its close proximity to the ocean for leisurely walks along the pristine coast or casual dining options at the iconic Fannie Bay Cool Spot or the nearby Darwin Sailing Club, Trailer Boat Club or the world famous Parap Markets.
Young families have the convenience of being within the catchment areas of quality schooling at Parap Primary or Darwin High Schools. All within a short bike ride away or catch a bus from just outside your front gate.
If you are looking to retire and take things a little easier, venues such as
Fannie Bay lawn bowls and the Turf Club are all within easy reach. Whether you're fulfilling a dream to own your own home or wanting to downsize without compromise.
Either way, Unit 5207, 4 Kurringal Court will suit almost everyone looking for a quality built 3 bedroom apartment so close to Darwin city.
Quality external features include:
* Five individual residential buildings
* Secured lifts
* Undercover parking for 1 vehicle plus 2nd carpark onsite
* Full Security gated community
* Fully irrigated landscaping with full time gardener / caretaker
Communal facilities include:
* Meeting & relaxation room
* Modern gymnasium
* Bike storage room
* Resort Style Pool with surrounding communal BBQ entertainment pods
* Open plan living areas opening out onto a great sized all weather balcony allowing you to take in any available breezes and adjoining parkland views.
* Fully tiled throughout and full air-conditioning
* Quality European appliances: dishwasher, microwave oven with ceramic hotplate & dryer
* Superior cabinetry including stone bench tops, pantry & ducted range hood
* Villeroy, Bosch & Caroma Bathroom Fixtures
* Ample wardrobe space with mirrored robes
* Security Intercom access and NBN ready
Whether this property is for you to live in or for tenants, the location, amenities and quality ensures that this modern beach-side abode will be a pleasure to live in - everyday.
* Unit 11001 Town of Darwin
* Area on title 129m2
* Rates $1,480 per year approximately
* Body Corporate: North Management - $1,420 per quarter (approx)
* Built circa 2016
* Current Lease Term - Expired - Periodical
* Current rental: $430pw
* NOTE: Furniture not included - photos and generic floor plan are indicative only.
Inspections by appointment only so please call George Pikos on 04 3800 4800 to make the arrangements.