You'll be living the dream in this light bright and breezy, tropical inspired family home in a tranquil rural setting! Welcome to 15 Thomas Road Humpty Doo.
Raised off the ground to allow air to fully circulate around the home this home includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms in 2 separate dwellings that are joined by a magnificent deck.
What you'll love about this property..
* The master bedroom is situated separately from the main home with a breezeway connecting the rest of the home and includes a generous walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
* Decked verandahs offer tons of outdoor entertaining areas to enjoy with views over the wide open selectively cleared spaces around the home.
* Expansive open plan living / dining areas have tiled flooring, raked ceilings and dual sliding glass doors that open out to the outdoor areas
* Gourmet kitchen comes with a super functional island bench, great sized pantry and no shortage of storage space
* 2 more bedrooms are located within the main house and come with built in robes, A/C and great views into the surrounding bushland
* Main bathroom offers a relaxing bath tub plus shower and vanity with storage
* Dual carport parking down the side of the home stepping up onto the decked verandah
* Decked verandah wraps around to offer a magnificent outdoor space to entertain
* Internal laundry room has a linen press and sliding door
* Surrounded by nature and selectively cleared to ensure maximum privacy screening by natural bush timbers, this home provides the privacy and seclusion you expect when you're away from the hustle n bustle of the busy world, yet close enough to the essential conveniences - 10 minutes to the Humpty Doo Shops with local schools, Medical facilities and tavern - 15 minutes to Coolalinga and the major shopping hub and bus depot
You'll be living the dream @ Humpty Doo so call George Pikos today to arrange a private tour on 04 3800 4800.
* Lot: 4340 Hundred of Strangways
* Lot size: 2ha 3,000m2
* Bore: Registered & yielding approx 3 lts / sec (Statement of Bore avail)
* Fenced - Yes - perimeter
* House Built: circa July 2013
* Zoning: RL (Rural Living)
* Rates: $1,500 per year approx