AUCTION THIS SATURDAY
It's no secret that this property needs some tender loving care, but if you don't mind gardening, some general home maintenance and some good old fashioned elbow grease, then you could transform this classic elevated home back into the pride of the neighbourhood it once was.
Located in a private and quiet location within easy reach of the Palmerston Golf Course, this 3 bedroom elevated home would be perfect for those looking for that functional space that a tropical elevated home has to offer. The occupants can enjoy loads of room both upstairs and downstairs within a property that makes full use of the larger block of land.
Offering a simple yet functional floor plan that will accommodate the whole family in an area that's so close to all the conveniences the Palmerston City Centre location has to offer.
Where: On Site Saturday 17th July 2021 (unless sold prior)
Time: 11:30am sharp
Terms: 10% deposit, settlement 30 days (unless otherwise agreed)
Key features you'll love ....
* Open planned and well designed you will be able to enjoy cooking the family feast each and every night.
* Whether you decide to eat dinner inside or alfresco on either of the 2 balconies, the compact kitchen comes with free standing gas cooker, loads of overhead and under bench storage options and stone bench tops.
* All three bedrooms have floating timber floorboards, air-conditioning and big sliding windows that allow plenty of natural light & ventilation - not to mention great garden views!
* Master bedroom has ample built in robe space and 2-way ensuite - plenty of space in here!
* Bathroom upstairs and another one downstairs - no more early morning queues in this home!
* Easily spend the afternoon watching the world go by on either of the balconies, or entertain the entire family in the undercover entertaining areas downstairs. * Choose to sit by the pool and watch the kids play or move undercover when the rain starts and entertain guests while you make cocktails in your very own bar.
* Solar Hot water and approximately 27 Solar PV panels ensure minimum household running costs all year round.
* Lot: 2199 Town of Palmerston
* Land size: 800m2
* Easements: Yes - Sewerage Easement rear boundary
* Council Rates: Approx. $1,700 per annum
* Year Built: House circa 2007 | Shed circa 2007
* Zoning: LD (Low Density Residential)
* Surrounded by established gardens, securely fenced pool and yard, undercover parking for your cars and boat fantastic external entertaining areas, garden shed and so much more. * Located in a family friendly street, close to all amenities including major shopping centres, dog parks and university. Sure this property needs TLC and perhaps some renovation works, but once complete, you'll love living here.
Elevated homes are tightly held by homeowners, and this is one that you won't want to miss out on.
Enquire today. Call George Pikos on 04 3800 4800 to arrange an inspection.