Perfectly positioned on an easily managed 1.5ha block 17 Risk Rd, Humpty Doo sits centre stage in readiness for those who appreciate quality, space and seclusion amongst nature without being completely isolated from society.
Surrounded by mature native trees this custom designed and master built home exudes a quality that maximizes comfort and style within an area that boasts an idyllic, unsurpassed lifestyle with easy access to every imaginable amenity that the locale offers.
Here's the home you've been waiting for...
* Showcasing a sleek contemporary design that is impressive both inside and out with a neutral palette and fuss free spacious open plan living areas that seamlessly merge through glass sliders to the outdoor alfresco area where entertaining will be a breeze for the discerning entertainer - and their guests.
* Generous in size this outstanding home absorbs all the fabulous views and cooling breezes the bushland setting offers.
* 4 big bedrooms all with big windows that take in the garden views, split a/c and great sized wardrobes.
* Additional office / study has built in robes and a/c and can become the 5th bedroom or guest room if needed
* Separate living and dining areas are well positioned within easy reach of the designer kitchen offering easy service to all areas of the home. Style and functionality including stone bench tops, large walk in pantry, chefs' gas cooktop, and numerous drawers complete with top of range appliances makes this area the central hub of the home and an absolute pleasure for any chef.
Whether you are winding down and looking for that "final" home or looking for a home that will fit the family, here's a property that offers security, amenity, quality and style in a rural location that is not completely isolated from everyday conveniences.
At a glance...
* Custom built by Award winning builder " Overlander Homes"
* Over 300m2 under roof and includes 4 big bedrooms plus study that easily converts to a 5th bedroom if required.
* 2 spacious living areas including Media room
* Stunning kitchen with all modern inclusions including quality stone bench tops, massive walk in Pantry and ample storage options
* Master bedroom with stunning ensuite and perfectly positioned with direct access out to the outdoor area
* Resort style salt water pool with natural rocks surrounding the edge & slippery slide
* Massive outdoor relaxation zone that comes with built-in bar that overlooks the pool
* 17 Solar PV Panels and Solar Hot Water system assist to minimize the running costs of the home
* Internal laundry with storage and linen cupboards
* Double carport fits large 4wd`s
* 1.05 hectares (approx. 2.6 acres) of private selectively cleared bush land with established gardens and open grassed areas immediately around the home.
* Just off the Stuart Highway in the private estate known as "The Grange"
* Fully fenced with automatic front gate and light sensor driveway lights
* Fantastic Shed - complete with electricity and provides ideal all weather storage options plus parking for boat, camper or trailer.
* A short 10 minutes drive to Coolalinga, schools & shops.
If you're looking for a peaceful and private location, with nothing to do, then arrange a time to inspect this immaculate home
* Section 5064 Hundred of Strangways
* Size: 1 hectare 500m2
* House Built: circa 2009
* House size: 305m2 approx.
* Shed Built: circa 2012
* Shed size: 100m2 approx
* Solar Panels: Installed circa 2017
* Shade sail over pool: Installed circa 2020
* Rates: $1,200 per year approx.
* Easements: YES - drainage to rear boundary
Sometimes in life, we are presented with these rare and special opportunities. If you have been looking for an acreage property with all the creature comforts of modern, everyday living, then - Welcome Home.
Contact George Pikos on 04 3800 4800 for more information and to arrange your private inspection.