Setting an impressive facade from the street, this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom executive home continues to amaze inside and out with its stylish modern appointments and relaxed resort style approach to everyday living. Welcome home - you're going to love living here.
What you'll love about 4 Wyonga Crt...
* Quiet "residents only" court where neighbours maintain their properties and your privacy. Plus - the kids will make friends pretty quickly so get ready for sleep-overs!
* Separate lounge / relaxation area - spacious open plan combined kitchen and dining areas that are tiled underfoot and open out onto the rear yard enhancing that resort feel. Dine in or dine alfresco poolside - the choice is yours.
* Fantastic "good morning" breakfast bar with loads of storage options in a kitchen that is complimented with gas cooktop stove and electric wall oven. Ideal for all the Home Chefs in the family.
* The master bedroom is located to the front of the property and offers a beautiful garden view through the bay window that also captures any available breezes. This master chamber also boasts a walk in robe and ensuite (of course).
* All other bedrooms have loads of built in wardrobe space, split air-conditioning and big sliding windows that capture any available garden views and breezes.
* An all-weather verandah is well positioned to the rear of the home and overlooks a lagoon style swimming pool with rockery waterfall completing the picture of your new home. Entertain the family or friends - simply send out the invites and add the BBQ.
*Adjoining the carport is a easily managed grassy area for the kids or pets to play and leads to a small but very handy garden shed that would be ideal for storing the Golf Clubs, fishing or camping gear.
* An impressive street appeal with gorgeous gardens, secure electronic gated yard with carport parking space for two plus a small paved extension for your box trailer.
* Within an easy 5 minute drive from the Palmerston CBD and a variety of Public & Private schools - or a healthy 10 minute bike ride to local schools and parklands.
Discover 4 Wyonga St Gunn by calling George Pikos on 0438004800 to arrange your private inspection today. You'll need to be quick - but I don't have to tell you that!
* Lot: 9211 Town of Palmerston | * Lot size: 464m2 | * Easements: Yes - Electricity | * Rates: $1,700 pa approx. | * House built: circa 2005 (certified Nov 2005), 165m2 approx. | * Shed built: circa 2006 (certified Feb 2006), 4m2 approx. | * Shed Structure: installed circa 2008 - 37m2 approx. | Pool: Compliant