GREAT FEATURES compliment this quality built 4 bedroom 2 bathroom ground level home in arguably one of the best streets in Palmerston. Includes side access into the back yard, private gardens, beautiful pool and no rear neighbours.
Freshly painted, modern, light filled interiors and spacious free flowing open plan living areas are some of the features we love about this property. Add all this to a superb location on a larger than average block within easy reach to all conveniences and amenities that the vibrant city of Palmerston has to offer and the living becomes VERY EASY. You'll love living here!
Extra features include..
* Chef's kitchen complete with big family sized breakfast bar, dishwasher cook top stove and separate wall oven .
* His & Her basins AND dual showers in the ensuite - WOW!
* Walk-in-robe in the master bedroom & built in robes in all other bedrooms
* Great sized main bathroom with full length bath tub
* Spacious separate laundry room with extra cupboard space, 3rd toilet & direct access to back yard
* Full air conditioning, ceiling fans throughout and lots of doors and windows that allow lots of natural light and ventilation.
* An abundance of internal and external space that is fully fenced and private finished with quality appliances and appointments throughout the home.
* Fantastic pool area in the back yard with lots of secure lawn / play area for the kids and pets.
* Gated vehicle access on the side of the house - great if you've got a boat, extra car and caravan or Camper.
* Double lock up garage and handy store room are the perfect work or storage options
Add all this to a superb location - within easy reach to shopping and medical centres, public and private schools and the living becomes VERY EASY. You'll love living here!
Discover 15 Latram Crt Gunn today, by calling, texting or email George on 04 3800 4800.
* Lot: 9623 Town of Palmerston
* Lot size: 767 m2
* Easements: YES - electricity
* House Built: Circa 2007
* House size: 232m2 approx.
* Pool: Compliant
* Rates: $1,720 per year (approx.)
* Rental Appraisal: $650 - $700pw