Perfectly nestled below a canopy of trees and surrounded by strategically positioned walkways that meaner through easy maintained "Land for Wildlife" gardens, 35 McAulay Rd Bees Creek sits centre stage in readiness for those who appreciate seclusion amongst nature without being isolated from society.
This tropical country style home is not huge, but it will impress the most fastidious home seeker looking for that life-changing home. Discover an exclusive sanctuary that boasts an idyllic, unsurpassed lifestyle with easy access to every imaginable amenity that the Bees Creek locale offers.
* A beautiful home designed for the tropics utilizing Rammed Earth as the main construction material complete with banks of tinted louvres ensuring year-round cooling concepts. Large shady trees surround the home combine with the front and rear verandah to keep direct sunlight on the home to a minimum further enhance the coolness of the home.
* Rafted cathedral ceilings, open designed walls take full advantage of all available breezes enhancing cross flow ventilation. Of course, the home can also be closed if you prefer the comfort of air-conditioning. Quality Slate floors feature prominently throughout the home adding to the country character and uniqueness.
* Gourmet, gas fired kitchen with walk in Pantry, mobile island workbench where cooking for 2 (or more) will be a pleasure - for any Chef.
* The bathroom is simply stunning with double louvre galleries that offer views out to the pond and gardens never letting you forget the tropical oasis that is your new home.
* The master chamber offers ample space with the walk in wardrobe and direct access to the front verandah.
* Full length front verandah provides the perfect, private shaded relaxation zone that can be enjoyed at any time of day - or night.
* A fully paved entertaining area comes complete with Plunge Spa and built in BBQ area surrounded by shady trees and privacy screened garden beds - yet another perfect relaxation zone.
* Located some 30 metres from the main home is the carport and offers a lockable work office. There's even an additional bathroom facility (not coded) but certainly functional and "should" minimize the grubby hubby's from entering the home.
There's a peacefulness that envelops you as you wind your way down the bitumen driveway to the custom designed, rammed earth home nestled quietly and privately beneath a rainforest canopy. You'll be enchanted by the coolness and beauty, the natural light and the cross flow ventilation giving you a new sense of relaxation and privacy. This home is one of a kind on a block of just over 5 acres - truly your own piece of paradise.
* Section: 5992 Hundred of Strangways
* Zoning: RL (Rural Living)
* Size: 2ha 700m2 (6.6 acres approx.)
* Easements: Nil known
* Council Rates: $910 per year approx.
* Services: Town Water supply | Septic sewer service | School bus service
* House detail: Built circa 1990 | Size: 103m2 | Certificate issued: 12/10/1990
* Shed detail: Built circa 2007 | Size: 60m2 | Certificate issued: 13/08/2007
* Pool detail: Compliant and registered
* Location snapshot: Palmerston Hospital - 12kms approx.| Palmerston CBD - 16kms approx.| Robertson Barracks - 21kms approx.| Coolalinga Central - 8 mins approx. | Darwin Airport - 30 mins approx.
Discover an exclusive sanctuary that boasts an idyllic, unsurpassed lifestyle with easy access to every imaginable amenity that the Bees Creek locale offers.
Call George Pikos to arrange a private inspection: 04 3800 4800