Surrounded by native trees and bush land this 11.23 hectares (just over 27 acres) offers the complete package for those keen on a private rural lifestyle.
There's no need to sacrifice the creature comforts of home with this fully air-conditioned 3 bedroom elevated home all within easy reach of suburban Palmerston, Coolalinga and everywhere in between.
* 11.23ha or approx. 27 acres axe handle shaped block. A 490 metre driveway keeps unwanted salespeople and visitors away. Combine this with the thick natural vegetation and the vacant crown land along the southern boundary & you can rest easy knowing that your privacy is assured.
* A fresh coat of paint has just been completed inside and typically, this elevated home comes with solid Jarah flooring, and fully concreted underneath. Yes, it could still do with some of your finishing touches but you could easily live in the home whilst you are transforming it into your family's masterpiece.
* Built in wardrobes, ceiling fans, sliding windows and louvre combination in all bedrooms that take in any available breezes and views over a fantastic bush land setting. There's air-conditioning too just in case...
* Great sized open plan living / dining area with sliding door leading out to the front verandah
* Compact kitchen needs renovating but offers great spaces with ample bench, storage options and breakfast bar.
* Selectively cleared yard space immediately around the house has been fenced with secure gate access. Perfect to keeps the kids and pets securely confined within easy reach of the house.
* Massive shed - approx 80 metres from house house. Comes with own separate water tank and 2 demountables installed within the shed. Each demountable has power, water and toilet / shower facilities and ample parking (see plan).
* Lot: 8 Hundred of Cavenagh
* Lot Size: 11ha, 2,300m2
* Easements: Nil known
* Zoning: R (Rural)
* House Size: 100m2 (approx.) Transportable Home - Certified: 18/11/2014
* Shed size: 220m2 (approx) - Certified 28/09/2015
* Rates: $1,500 per year (approx.)
* Berry Springs Primary School - 6 min drive approx.
* Taminmin High School - 23 min drive approx
* Coolalinga Shopping Centre - 26kms approx
* Palmerston CBD - 30kms approx
Ideally positioned within easy reach of the daily facilities that we all look for so take the first step to discovering the rural lifestyle you have been looking for by calling George Pikos on 04 3800 4800.