Located in the heart of one of Darwin's most popular suburbs is this wonderful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment ticks so many boxes!
Moments from the Parap Village Markets that offers some of the best cosmopolitan food stalls and cafes in Australia! Walk to the acclaimed Parap Primary School, Olympic Swimming pool and tennis courts or explore the Fannie Bay foreshore - It's all here!
What we love about this property...
* Positioned on the 1st floor in a secure quiet section of this very tidy estate and offers 2 secure lock-up garage car parks PLUS a small private store room
* Beautiful, well maintained gardens with communal pool and gazebo entertaining areas
* This unique home oozes quality and has been designed with durability, functionality and space function in mind.
* Open plan living and dining areas that open out onto your private shaded balcony
* Over-sized windows that allow for cooling afternoon sea breezes and lots of natural light and full air-conditioning if needed.
* Sheltered and private there is a great sized balcony offering an additional intimate relaxation or entertaining zone that well shaded from the western setting sun.
* The kitchen offers stone counters with a breakfast bar loads of storage options plus magnificent walk-in pantry.
* All bedrooms are a great size and offer full tiling underfoot, built in robes and A/C with ensuite in the master suite - of course.
* Spacious main bathroom that offers lots of space and there's a separate laundry.
* Full audio visual security systems allows you to pick and choose who enter the building.
* Walk to the Parap Primary School and Parap Shopping Centre and the famous Parap Village Markets
* Communal pool and entertaining facilities are perfectly located on site or if you'd rather the Parap Swimming Pool and tennis courts are within a casual stroll as is the nearby Fannie Bay Racecourse
* Darwin Airport, Casuarina or the Darwin CBD are all within an easy 15 minute drive
* Lot: 8019 Town of Darwin
* Area on title: 185m2 approx
* Built: Circa 2011
* Expected Rental: $550 - $570 per week
* Body Corp fees: $1,785 per quarter (approx)
* Rates: $1,700 per year (approx)
Quality properties in great locations are difficult to find and worth waiting for so if you've been looking for a home that is more than just 4 walls this stylish, neat and tidy apartment could be the "lifestyle address" you have been looking for.
Arrange your inspections today by calling / texting George Pikos on 04 3800 4800.