This easy to maintain home is perfectly located in a quiet suburban street with only local traffic passing and offers 4 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is ready to move into.
The property is well positioned on a corner block and is close to local schools, parklands and lakes, there is plenty to explore on your afternoon bike rides or walks through this leafy setting - perfect for busy people or the family unit. Don't let this one get away!
If you've been looking for....
* Four decent sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and open planned living areas that lead directly to the outside verandah and back yard area - this one's got it!
* Ensuite plus walk in robe in master, with big windows that offer garden views from almost every angle - this one's got it!
* Fully tiled, free flowing design internally allows for a separate family room (or media?) that connects through to the main living and dining area - this one's got it!
* A Galley-style kitchen that leads through to the laundry and offers ample storage space including overhead cupboards and pantry - this one's got that too!
* Effortless entertaining verandah that leads directly from the dining / kitchen - then it's here!
* Secure private yard that overlooks an easy maintained fully fenced garden with garden shed and lawns for the kids and pets to play on - that's here too!
* A well-presented home that is minutes from the Palmerston Central Business District and within an easy walking distance to the beautiful lakeside walking trails within the area - this home offers all of this too!
* Lot: 7542 Town of Palmerston
* Land size: 627m2
* Easements: Yes - Electricity
* Rates: $1,700 per year approx
* House size: 200m2 approx
* Year built: House - circa 2002 | Shed: circa 2001
* Current rental expectancy: $550pw approx
If you've been looking for a home that offers comfort for the occupants in a convenient location with enough space both inside and outside - then you've just found your new home. Definitely, don't let this one get away!
Call George Pikos today to arrange for a private viewing - 04 3800 4800.