How magnificent would life be if you could spend your days chasing the elusive Barra or growing your very own fruit and vegetables or better still, being away from the hustle n bustle of busy suburban life??
Corroboree Park Tavern is within a short walking distance and the Barramundi are just a bit further down the track at Corroboree Billabong, Hardy Creek, Mary River and South Alligator. If you need the facilities of suburbia, the Humpty Doo CBD is approximately 35 minutes drive - 62 Clarke Rd Marrakai could well be your "Heaven on earth".
What you'll love about this property...
* Huge barn style unfinished double storey home on approximately 5 acres of land
* Home has not been completed & owner will leave behind all remaining building materials. Ideal for you to simply live in now and complete at a later stage.
* 2 great sized bedrooms both with built in robes, air-con and garden views
* Spacious bathroom well positioned central to both bedrooms with built-in vanity storage
* Open plan living and dining areas have raw concrete flooring underfoot which keeps the home easy to clean and super cool during the day.
* Fully secured with crim-safe security screens means you can leave the house open whilst you're at the Corroboree Park Tavern??)
* 26 Solar panels producing approximately 6.5kw and runs the ac's (Owner hasn't received an electricity bill for 3 years!!)
* Kitchen has banks of built-in storage with overheads as well as timber topped breakfast bar
* Great bore producing approximately 1lt / sec plus 5,000lt water tank (approx)
* Beautiful fertile soil within a fully fenced and fully cleared block
* Full bitumen all weather access to front of the property
* Enjoy the quiet, peaceful lifestyle the rural location has to offer
* Located approximately half an hour to Humpty Doo and an hour to Palmerston
* Lot N.T. Portion 5916
* Size: 2ha 600m2
* Block Dimensions: 134m wide x 154 long
* Zoning: No Zone
* Rates: Nil
* Easements: Nil known
* School Bus service-- pick up from front gate via interchange in Humpty Doo via Middle Point School
If you're looking for somewhere to enjoy a simple yet sustainable, self-sufficient rural lifestyle close to fertile fishing hot spots without being completely out of touch with suburban reality then 62 Clarke Rd Marrakai is definitely worthy of your attention.
Call George Pikos today, to arrange a private inspection on 04 3800 4800.