Perfectly nestled behind a canopy of vegetation, surrounded by beautiful manicured lawns and easy maintained gardens, 130 Gulnare Rd Bees Creek sits centre stage in readiness for those who appreciate seclusion amongst nature without being isolated from society.
Bees Creek remains one of the most sought after addresses in the rural area for its close proximity to Coolalinga, great local schools and within easy reach to Palmerston and Darwin City.
Set behind a screen of native bush and a further ring of tropical gardens this 3 bedroom oasis is private, peaceful and perfect. The setting is complete with lush green lawns and wide verandahs surrounding the home. Perfectly positioned on a 1.9ha parcel (almost 5 acres) the block is divided by the water supply easement which has created a separate area for the kids, the horses or the livestock. You'll love living here.
What you'll love about this property...
* Inside has been renovated with a classy modern touch
* Stunning kitchen with stone wrap around counters, induction cooktop and the perfect good morning breakfast bar
* Open plan living / dining areas with lots of doors and louvres showcasing the magnificent garden surrounding
* All three bedrooms include built in robes, split air-con, lots of louvre galleries that capture all available breezes and fantastic garden views.
* Beautiful bathroom with separate bath and separate loo too!
* 3m wide verandahs on all sides minimizes any direct sunlight onto the home keeping the home cool and the a/c costs to a minimum
* 18 Solar PV Panels producing approximately 5.5kw PLUS Solar hot water further minimizing the running cost of the home
* Beautiful fully fenced pool with modern "Ozone-type" filtration system that is surrounded by easy maintenance gardens.
* 3 bay shed with carport parking PLUS additional air-conditioned workshop with roller door access / security
* Additional shed with extra toilet / shower (not coded)
* Lot 18 Hundred of Strangways
* Lot size 1ha 9,400m2
* Zone: RL (Rural Living)
* House Built: Certified 1996
* Shed Built: Certified 2019
* Solar Panels: Installed / Certified 2017
Private fully fenced property with town water and within easy reach to Bees Creek and Sattler Primary Schools, great day care options, close to the Coolalinga Shopping Complex along with major retailers and specialty shops. Rural living without being isolated!
Discover an exclusive sanctuary that boasts an idyllic, unsurpassed lifestyle with easy access to every imaginable amenity that the locale offers.
Call George Pikos on 04 3800 4800 to arrange your private tour today.