Tucked away in a quiet court with only local traffic passing, this home is neat and tidy and comes with secure gated front entry and carport parking for 2.
It's not a huge home so don't bring the mother-in-law, but it is a solid home and perfect for those looking to break the rental circle.
What you'll love about this property..
* Three good sized bedrooms all with built in robes, A/C & big windows that capture all available breezes.
* Well positioned bathroom at the end of the hallway offers a bath tub & separate loo
* Kitchen includes wide bench tops and ample cupboard space - a pleasure for any home cook.
* Large open plan living / dining areas with full air-conditioning
* Sliding door access to the living room with slate tiled flooring throughout
* Full length verandahs along the front & rear giving you plenty of usable outdoor space.
* Laundry is sheltered on the back verandah & has solar hot water system
* Large fully fenced & secure 810m2 block with plenty of potential and comes with a garden shed too!
* Side carport parking for a single vehicle and room for a second in the driveway
* In ground cuddle puddle spa is great for a quick dip and has entertaining space around it
* Court location means only local traffic giving this home a quiet outlook
* Local schools and child care facilities are within easy reach as is the Palmerston CBD
* Lot: 2082 Town of Palmerston
* Lot size: 810m2
* Easements: Yes - Sewerage
* Rates: $1,720 per year approx
* House Built: circa 1986 (approx 203m2 total area)
* Shed Built: circa 1995 (approx 7m2 total area)
* Current rental: $320pw (Current Rental level - $380 - $400pw)
* Lease expiry: 11 March 21
Whether you're looking for your first home or looking for a sound long-term investment that will rarely become vacant, 2 Rilstone Crt Moulden is the perfect option. Definitely, don't let this one get away! Call George to arrange an inspection - 0438004800.