If you've been looking for a property to live in or as an investment for mid $300's then 12 Pelorus St Gray could be just what the doctor ordered!
Priced at a cool $350,000, the living is easy in this solid, freshly painted, low maintenance, generously proportioned ground level house. Perfectly positioned on a short street close to facilities this property could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Don't let this house be another one that you missed out on! With this ultra low price tag don't delay and don't negotiate or you may miss out!
What you'll love about this property...
* The yard is a blank canvas so you can do what you want but the house is a blank canvas. Freshly painted, clean neat & tidy - ready to go.
* All 3 bedrooms are not huge but they all have air-conditioning, big breeze-catching windows and 2 come with built-in robes.
* Central Kitchen with stone bench-tops, gas cooker and lots of cupboard space
* Open plan floor plan and has separate dining section
* * Fully tiled flooring, big windows with security screens means you can keep the windows open
* Separate bathroom and toilet and internal laundry that leads directly outside and has enough space for a small chest freezer or 2nd fridge.
* Full length side verandah adjoins carparking space for 2 cars maybe even a boat or Quad Bike in the back yard.
* Fully fenced 779m2 yard with good security. Plenty of room for kids and their pets.
* Lot: 1052 Town of Palmerston
* Area on title: 779m2
* Year built: Circa 1985 -
* New roof installed - circa 2012
* Easements: Nil known
* Expected Rental: $350 - $400pw (approx.)
Located a short commute from Palmerston CBD, local schools and the Palmerston Campus of the Charles Darwin University this home has been well maintained and would be ideal for those looking for a property or an investment return but might be on a limited budget.
Email, me, call me, text me or send me a smoke signal - just get in touch so we can arrange an inspection! George Pikos on 04 3800 4800