Nestled in one of Darwin's prestige suburbs in a leafy pocket amongst nature, this elevated 4 bedroom family home is perfectly designed for the tropics and packed with reasons why you'll love living here.
Whether it's the elevated style that offers so much additional space underneath, the gorgeous outdoor entertaining area, the stunning in-ground pool, the convenience of the location or the bushland backdrop, you'll love living here.
Set on a massive 1,180m2 with 2 driveways, this stunning home offers the serenity and privacy that's perfect for the whole family - coming home will never be the same and you'll definitely love living here.
* Surrounded by high quality homes in one of Darwin's best kept secrets, this elevated "Boomerang-style" home offers open planned, well-proportioned living areas that flow out through to a massive balcony. The perfect daily alfresco dining option that doubles as the ideal entertaining zone.
* 3 great sized bedrooms upstairs with loads of cupboard space lots of louvres that capture any available breezes and garden views from every angle. The air-conditioning option is also available for those tropical days.
* A simply stunning kitchen will delight the most fastidious chef and offers ample storage options, stone bench tops and the ideal "good morning" breakfast bar!
* An additional bedroom and bathroom are well located under the home providing the perfect solution for independent teenagers or visiting relatives or guests.
* Family and friends can enjoy your very own outdoor pool-side entertaining area. Offering a unique relaxation zone that can be used as an outdoor cinema, a quiet relaxation zone or the perfect pool-side entertaining area. Just add family, friends and the BBQ
* Backing onto the open parklands / oval of the Ludmilla Primary School, your new home is well fenced offering great privacy, manicured tropical gardens surrounding the home and comes with secure store room under the home. There's even a garden shed too.
* Located within easy reach to local Primary and Secondary Schools the Parap Village Markets the Turf Club and Darwin International Airport.
This well balanced, quality property is not just a house. It's a home in a super location and it's time to put the lifestyle back in to your life.
* Lot: 3363 Town of Darwin
* Land size: 1,180m2
* House built: circa Pre-1974
* Easements: Sewer Easement portion of rear boundary
* Rates: $2,600 pa (approx)
This 1 of a kind forever home is truly spectacular and is an inspection must. Call George Pikos today on 0438004800 to arrange your private viewing.