Tropical palm studded gardens with lots of native trees, ensure a variety of visiting bird life, lots of shade and privacy. You'll love living here...
This 3 bedroom elevated home comes with an internal stairwell that leads to the rumpus room, store room and 2nd bathroom downstairs making it perfect for visiting relatives, the extended family or simply for doubling the living spaces..
Check your needs...
* All 828m2 of the property has been utilised here with 2 driveways, paved pathways and gardens winding throughout. The whole family - even the dog will love chasing the lizards that have made the garden their home.
* Nestled within the gardens, the salt water in-ground pool is inviting and ready to jump into - the kids (and their friends) with love it.
* Open plan living areas with gorgeous timber floors, ceiling fans and combined sliding glass and louvre windows that add to that Darwin tropical feel to the home.
*Although dated, the kitchen is a great size and offers ample storage and bench space, overhead cupboards and a long prep bench that doubles as the an ideal breakfast bar.
*The rear balcony offers views over the gardens below and is a great addition if you love living outdoors with the convenience of being close to the kitchen when entertaining.
* All 3 bedrooms upstairs offers ample built in robe space, big breeze catching windows and great garden views.
*Downstairs is a wonderful built in area that doubles your living space and offers direct access to the pool area With big breezy windows and tiles to keep it cool. This area is air-conditioned and is a great spot for an additional living room, retreat or even a home office and comes with an adjoining storage room and 2nd bathroom.
* A second driveway leads directly to the shed and would suit those looking for room to house the boat, trailer or caravan.
* This property is very well located, only minutes from Hibiscus Shopping Centre and a short drive to Casuarina Shopping Square, Charles Darwin University, Darwin Hospital and the Airport. Local public and private schools are within easy reach and express bus routes are located mere metres from the home.
This home does need some TLC and possibly some updating in time to come but the style of home (C19), size and location combines to make this an opportunity too good to miss. Be the first to inspect by calling George Pikos on 0438004800.
* Lot: 4030 Town of Sanderson
* Size: 828m2
* Easements: Yes - sewerage
* Rates: $1,700 per year approx
* Year built: circa 1982
Call / text George today to arrange a private viewing (or video tour if you live interstate) on 04 3800 4800