Pet friendly, renovated 2 bedroom home unit will impress both home buyers and investors.
Offering an easy, modern lifestyle or a perfectly positioned investment, this ground level unit comes complete with your own private courtyard and could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
What you'll love about this property ....
* Completely renovated with an industrial vibe that has WOW factor!
* Set up high, the property has a front porch with balcony style sitting area overlooking the front of the complex.
* Earthy timber look flooring with a complimentary timber look feature wall, industrial feature lighting and crisp white walls - this unit is quality and comfort from the very start.
* Flowing from the living and dining areas through to a super chic kitchen with white subway tiles over gleaming cabinetry, black contracting drawers and Stainless steel appliances
* Kitchen flows through to rear courtyard and access through to the outdoor entertaining areas.
* Outside there is a shaded pergola entertaining area with some tropical gardens and bamboo screening for your privacy along with rockery gardens.
* 2 Bedrooms each with a robe built in and an A/C and timber look flooring underfoot
* Small cluster of 11 home units that are uniquely individual
* Wide driveway that has 2 entrances into the complex and comes with parking bays off street and guest parking as well
* Popular suburb nearby to schools for the kids of any age
* Hibiscus Shopping Centre and local Tavern withing easy walking distance
* Short drive to Casuarina Shopping Square, Casuarina Coastal Reserve, Airport and Darwin's Medical Precinct
* Lot: 4935 Town of Sanderson
* Built: circa 1984
* Rates: $1,200 per year approx
* Body Corp: $740 per quarter approx
* Expected rental: $330 - $350 per week
Be first to inspect today by calling, texting or emailing George Pikos - 04 3800 4800