Whether you're looking for the perfect lifestyle home, investment, weekender or winter escape here's a property that ticks every box.
Offering a wide variety of options 100 Erickson Cres Wagait Beach is currently leased so if it's an investment opportunity you seek - stop looking. Maybe Airbnb is your investment style??
If you're on the lookout for a weekender or simply keen to move to a small, quiet rural community then you really need to check this property out.
What we love about 100 Erickson Cres.....
* Tropical oasis in a local holiday mecca 15mins by ferry from Darwin or 1 hour drive from Palmerston
* The home is raised above ground with verandah wrapping around on all sides ensure complete ventilation keeping the home cool and helps minimise the running costs
* Gravel driveway and carport parking bay for 3 with room for the boat as well
* Large rumpus room / family room with A/C
* Two bedrooms within the main home each with built in wardrobes and A/C
* Open plan living and dining areas flow to verandahs via sliding doors
* Kitchen includes wrap around counters plus a pantry and direct access to the rear verandah and yards
* Additional room with private bathroom and own outdoor bar / kitchenette - the ideal visitor's guest room or teenager's retreat.
* Triple water tanks with outdoor shower set amongst the native bushlands
* Tropical gardens with fruit trees around the home add in all the privacy (and colour) you need
* Property is 4,030m2 in size, is fully fenced and has a variety of tropical and native trees that provide all year-round shade and privacy.
* Total House area: 300m2 approximately and built circa 1997.
* Rates: $915 per year (approx.) and includes rates + waste management levy.
* Water storage capacity for approximately 30,000 litres in 3 rainwater tanks,
* 18 Solar PV panels and solar hot water keeps the property's running costs to a minimum
* Shaded concrete Plunge Pool has a steel kids-safe cover and is surrounded by tropical gardens - the perfect retreat after work (or kids play area)
What we love about Wagait Beach...
* 15 min ferry ride from Cullen Bay Marina leaving throughout the day
* School bus service - collects children from your front door and drop off at the Mandorah Jetty and picks them up after school.
* Regular weekly rubbish collection service
* An active Council keeps the Wagait Beach community informed and maintains the area to a high standard preserving the quality of the location
* Amazing fishing from the shore, the boat, or from the jetty
* Cox Peninsular Country Club is within walking distance and the ideal spot for a relaxed meal or social gathering
* Local IGA store is within easy reach and offers an array of grocery items, fresh food, general household items and a great selection of beers, wines and spirits
Whether you seek and investment property and perhaps live in later in life, a sea-side weekender or a permanent residence 100 Erickson Cres Wagait Beach is here right now and ready for new owners.
Please call George Pikos to arrange a private inspection on 04 3800 4800