Perfectly nestled amidst a canopy of mature trees and surrounded by irrigated, easily maintained gardens, 40 Tennison Cres sits centre stage in readiness for those who value their privacy and appreciate tropical seclusion within suburban Darwin.
Discover an exclusive sanctuary that boasts an idyllic, unsurpassed lifestyle with easy access to every imaginable amenity that the northern suburb locale offers.
Whether it's listening to the peaceful chatter of the local bird life, the scurrying of the local lizard population, a refreshing beverage after work or entertaining family and friends on the weekend. This home is a definite crowd pleaser.
Ideally suited to those looking for space, security and easy care in their new home, this property requires no work! It's all been done. Simply walk in, hang your clothes in the wardrobes and start your new life.
What you'll love about 40 Tennison Cres Anula ....
* Central to the home is a huge all-weather, elevated entertaining deck that overlooks the most inviting inground salt water plunge pool allowing for easy entertaining options - just add family, friends and the BBQ
* A functional kitchen that offers ample benchtop space and plenty of storage options. The dining room adjoins the kitchen and is separate from the lounge room. Finally, a room where the whole family can eat together!!
* Magnificent, fully renovated bathroom complete with bathtub and has been combined with the toilet creating the most perfect intimate relaxation zone,
* Inside the living areas are light bright and airy with big breezy louvre galleries and sliding glass doors allowing for lots of natural light and any available breezes to permeate through the home.
* 3 good sized bedrooms upstairs all with split air-conditioning, built-in wardrobes and big windows capturing all cross-flow breezes and offering beautiful garden views.
* This Grollo style home is well positioned on a 954m2 block that comes with fully irrigated gardens, garden shed, full fencing and comes with 2 driveways so there's room for the boat or the toys - you really need to see this!.
* Well located within an easy bike ride to the Anula Primary School and the local shops and mere minutes driving distance to the Darwin Airport, Hospital and Casuarina Business District.
* Lot: 207 Town of Sanderson
* Zoning: LD (Low Density Residential)
* Land Size: 954 m2
* Easements: Yes
* Council Rates: $1,700 per year approx.
* Certificates include: House, Garden Shed, New Carport addition, Shade Structure, Deck and Retaining Wall, New roof, Bathroom renovation, Drainage. (Note: Cubby House not certified)
All the hard work has been done, just move in and enjoy your new suburban sanctuary - Contact George Pikos today to arrange your private tour: 04 3800 4800 or email: email@example.com