Located in the heart of one of Darwin's most popular suburbs is this wonderful 2 bedroom property in a small and secure complex. Only moments from the Parap Village Markets that offers some of the best laksa in town - walk to the Parap Swimming pool and tennis courts or explore the Fannie Bay foreshore and bask in the glow of the amazing Territorian Sunsets. It's all here!
This quality property is currently leased @ $340pw until end of July 2021, but good quality properties are worth waiting for and can be the ideal situation if you're looking to buy tomorrow's real estate at today's price!
Don't delay - check the boxes today...
* Positioned on the 2nd floor of this small and tidy complex offering garage style parking for 2 that also includes a private storeroom
* Beautiful, well maintained gardens with communal pool and gazebo entertaining areas
* This unique home has been designed with function in mind, so step inside and drop your bag and keys or the bike in the spacious foyer before you enter the home proper.
* Open plan living and dining areas have gleaming timber look flooring underfoot and full air-conditioning.
* Over-sized windows that allow for cooling afternoon sea breezes and lots of natural light
* Sheltered and private there is a great sized balcony offering an additional intimate relaxation or entertaining zone that comes complete with tree top views.
* The kitchen has wrap around counters with a breakfast bar / servery area plus built in wine racks and overhead storage and pantry.
* Both bedrooms include timber look flooring with a mirror fronted built in robe and A/C.
* The bathroom has a bath / shower combo with a free standing vanity and in the hall is the laundry amenities are neatly tucked behind sliding doors.
* Walk to the Parap Primary School and Parap Village Markets
* Parap Swimming Pool and tennis courts are within a casual stroll as is the nearby Fannie Bay Race Course
* Darwin Airport, Casuarina or the Darwin CBD are all within an easy 15 minute drive
* Lot: 2648 Town of Darwin
* Area on title: 134m2
* Lease Expiry: 29 July 2021
* Rental: $340 per week
* Body Corp fees: $1,300 per quarter (approx)
* Rates: $1,500 per year (approx)
* Complex of only 12 apartments
* Built: circa 2000
Stylish, neat and tidy with great tenants - so if you seek a home that is more than just 4 walls - you need to take a look at the "lifestyle address" of Unit 8, 4 Elsey Cres Parap.
Inspections are strictly by appointment only so please call George Pikos to arrange a time today - 04 3800 4800.