Perfectly nestled amongst native timbers and backing onto vacant wildlife land, 71 Erickson Cres sits centre stage in readiness for those who appreciate seclusion amongst nature without being isolated from society.
Discover a sanctuary that boasts an idyllic, unsurpassed lifestyle with easy access to native bushlands, historical sites, pristine country and of course one of the most beautiful coastines in the Northern Territory.
Whether you are looking to raise the family in a semi-rural lifestyle setting or starting to wind down, this tropical resort style home will impress the fastidious home seeker looking for that life-changing home.
You'll love living here ....
* A functional family home that has been quality built and designed for the tropics allowing for surrounding cooling concepts all year round.
* High ceilings, banks of louvres - concepts that take full advantage of all available breezes enhancing cross flow ventilation and minimising the running cost of todays home.
* Glowing floors feature prominently throughout the home adding to the tropical charm and uniqueness.
* All bedrooms offer ample space with banks of louvres and garden views.
* Gourmet, gas fired kitchen with good storage and servery window directly through to the rear verandah. The breakfast bar adds space and flair to a kitchen where cooking for 2 (or the family) will be a pleasure - for any Chef.
* Beautiful bi-fold doors open out from the lounge to a 5 metre wide rear verandah makes for the perfect shaded relaxation zone. Whether it's that quiet cuppa in the morning as you watch the Wallabies skip by or your favourite after work beverage this is the perfect entertainment area or nature observation deck that can be enjoyed at any time of day - or night and in any weather conditions.
* Step off your deck and into a separately fenced Plunge Pool surrounded by nature in the privacy of yet another, perfect relaxation zone.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW....
* 71 Erickson Cres is fully fenced and is one of the few properties in the area that back onto native vacant bushland where there are numerous tracks for the bike enthusiasts.
* Land size: 4,000m2 approx
* House size: 160m2 approx and built circa 2011.
* Rates: $900 per year (approx.) = $596 rates + $300 pa waste management levy.
* The home is serviced with a 10,000 litre (approx) rainwater tank, solar hot water, mains power plus solar panels
* The shed located to the front of the home is not certified but well built and provides a unique space that is ideal as your private gym or the perfect art studio. This area also comes with a makeshift shower room that'll come in handy when guests arrive.
* Regular school bus service and rubbish collection service available right to the front gate
* Wagait Beach is accessible by car (approx 1 hour), private boat or Sea Link offer a reliable regular passenger Ferry service from Mandorah to Cullen Bay (approx 15min ride).
* The local IGA supermarket offers a comprehensive array of household consumables including, wine, fuel, mechanical services, food, drinks and newspapers
Whether you are seeking a weekender holiday home or a permanent residence this is an opportunity to purchase a quality constructed home in a sea-side location amongst nature that offers regular, easy access to Darwin CBD.
After work, park your car at Cullen Bay, hop on the Ferry and 20 minutes later, you'll be in Paradise.
All the hard work has been done here at 71 Erickson Cres Wagait Beach. Private, Peaceful and Perfect - your new lifestyle is calling.
You'll definitely love living here. Call George Pikos to arrange a private inspection: 04 3800 4800