If you've been looking for your first home, project or an investment property but are working within a tight budget, then you'll know that properties priced under $400,000 are becoming extinct!
There is a lot going on in this massive 968m2 property in the Northern Suburbs - close to schools and parklands for the kids and plenty of weekend activities as well, the home is perfectly located for the busy family that needs a central position.
Tick the boxes...
- At street level the home presents with a long driveway with parking for at least 4.
- Around the back is a large yard that has a lot of structures ready to use for maybe a green house, reptile house, kids play area - the options are endless.
- There is a HUGE shed for the tools or the toys with shelving and there is a 2nd green house as well.
- With all that going on, there is still a large grassy section for the kids and pets to play.
- Under the shelter of a large verandah is a built in bar and outdoor entertaining area with loads of shelving and space to host a BBQ.
- Additional storage room as well perfect for the bikes, golf clubs or gardening tools.
- Inside there are a lot of original touches like the vinyl flooring underfoot.
- The living areas are open and light, the kitchen has been updated with a pantry and overhead storage plus a nook as well as a servery bar through to the dining areas.
- Each of the three bedrooms is a good size and two include an A/C.
- The bathroom has a bath tub / shower combo with a separate toilet
- Internal laundry room with linen press and direct access to the back yard.
Around the Suburb:
- Walk to nearby schooling options for the kids
- Casuarina Shopping centre, Darwin's Medical Precinct and Charles Darwin University are within easy reach - by car or bus.
- Casuarina Coastal Reserve and local shops are nearby
- Parklands with play areas nearby and close to Leanyer Water Park and so much more
Sure the property needs some TLC, but the bones are excellent - Solid construction, fully fenced and in a quiet court this home is perfect if you're looking for a project that you can live in while you scrub and polish.
* Lot: 2385 Town of Sanderson
* Block Size: 968m2
* House Built: Circa 1980
* Shed built: circa 2003 | Verandah built: circa 2001
* Easements: Sewerage easement
* Council Rates: $1, 500 per year approx.
* Expected Rental: $400 - $430pw
Properties priced under $400,000, are definitely an endangered species so call today to arrange your inspection - George Pikos on 04 3800 4800