DECEASED ESTATE - MUST BE SOLD
Quality beach front land in this or any other part of the NT's coastline does not come up for sale very often so the time to act is NOW.
Purchased many years ago by one of Darwin's original Water Diviners, Lot 9 (63) De Lissa Dve has seen better days. The homes of yesteryear that remain on the property are well and truly beyond their use-by date and may require demolition but the block of land is as beautiful as the first day it came into existence - you be the judge.
Fully fenced allotment with established trees and surrounded by quality homes, this rare parcel offers magnificent ocean views and is within metres from the water's edge. Grab a chair, your fishing rod and a couple of your favourite beverages and stroll down to the beach and enjoy the finer things in life.
On site - 29 August @ 2pm (Unless sold prior)
TERMS: 10% on the fall of the hammer, Settlement 30 days
* 4040m2 Land
* Easements - Nil known
* Zoning: RL (Rural Living)
* Bore - registered (Bore Report to be supplied when available)
* Rates: $915 (approx) per year
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW....
* Regular school bus service and rubbish collection service
* Wagait Beach is accessible by car (approx 1.5 hours) or Sea Link offer a reliable regular passenger Ferry service from Mandorah to Cullen Bay (approx 15min ride).
* Public Boat Ramp at the Mandorah Jetty
Whether you are seeking a weekender holiday destination or a permanent residence this is a unique opportunity to purchase a seaside lifestyle where you can build your perfect dream home.
After work, park your car at Cullen Bay, hop on the Ferry and 20 minutes later, you'll be in Paradise. 63 De Lissa Dve - you'll definitely love living here!
Inspections can be arranged by calling call George Pikos today on 04 3800 4800.