Cleverly designed, this 5 bedroom double storey home will fit everyone - even the in-laws!.
With four rooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs, lounge, kitchen, dining, 5th bedroom (or office) and third bathroom downstairs, you'll never need any more space. Complete with an internal staircase, 2 verandahs, pool and well located on a 981m2 block in a quiet street, 22 Abrahams Court Malak is one home you don't want to miss inspecting!
Check your needs...
* Stunning Galley Style Kitchen with stone benchtops overlooks the back yard and is the perfect good morning room where the whole family can prepare for the day ahead or wind down together.
* Main bedroom has direct access to both front and rear verandahs and includes a private intimate spa bath in ensuite
* Beautifully rejuvenated main bathroom upstairs and downstairs
* Fantastic family home in quiet family friendly neighbourhood within an easy walking or riding distance to O'Loughlin Catholic College and supermarket, yet within easy reach of the major shopping hubs, like Casuarina, Hibiscus or Northlakes shopping centres
* Tropical elevated style home with lots of breeze catching louvres and excellent cross - flow ventilation and lots of built in robes and storage options throughout.
* Front and rear verandah areas provide great outdoor spaces
* Inground pool will keep the whole family entertained for hours
* Easy care gardens fully fenced and secure this 981m2 block will give you all the space you need for your cars, boats and toys.
Families live in homes like this for many years, so they don't come onto the market very often. Be the first to inspect by calling George today on 04 3800 4800 to arrange a private tour.
* Lot 2124 Town of Sanderson
* Area: 981 m2
* Easements: Yes - Sewerage
* Year built: circa 1980
* Certificates: Under house circa 1996 | House circa 1981
* Pool - certified to Modified Australian Standards
Properties are selling fast in Darwin suburbs and agents are saying "it's sold" more times than "let's inspect" so if your finance has been arranged - don't delay call George today on 04 3800 4800.