The foundations for a magnificent country garden escape have already started. The fruit trees have been planted, the fencing has been installed and all the irrigation is complete on this incredible 5 acre santuary in central Humpty Doo.
If you're looking to build a home in a location with a more laid-back lifestyle, then 31 Harmer St Humpty Doo is close to city conveniences and will tick most of your boxes.
Check this out...
* Nestled on a quiet street within easy reach of the Humpty Doo Shopping Centre this well-established garden block is fully fenced, very private and in perfect order.
* There is already a great shed (approx. 200m2) with concrete floor, mezzanine storage an open plan living area and is complete with master bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and roller doors. This means, you've got somewhere to live whilst you design and build your dream home.
* In the meantime, your garden is producing an array of exotic fruits including:
Mulberry | Yellow Mangosteen | Black Sapote | Pomegranate | Calypso Avocado | Sapodilla | Custard Apple | Durian | Star Apple | Longan | Cashew Nut | Bowen mango and so, so, much more
* There's a fantastic 3-phase bore that pumps @ 1.2ltrs per second with 2 inch mainline to the shed and into an 11,000 litre water tank
* 8 station Auto-Irrigation system that has been set for 12 stations
* A grand electronic gated entry makes a statement from the street and leads onto a beautiful tree-lined bitumen driveway right up to your car-parking. You'll love this (so will your visitors).
* Your rural retreat is very well located within easy reach to Taminmin High School, Humpty Doo primary School, child care centre and the local shopping centre. Coolalinga, Robertson Barracks, Palmerston and the new Palmerston Hospital are within an easy 20 minute drive.
* Lot: 5140 Hundred of Strangways
* Size: 2.31 hectares
* Zoning: RL (Rural Living)
* Easements: Nil known
* Shed Size: 198m2 approx (Certified - 18/06/2018)
* Rates: $1,500 per year approx.
If you've been looking for a rural property to call home where you can live whilst you build the dream and won't break the budget, then you REALLY need to inspect 31 Harmer St Humpty Doo.
Please note: If you are a 1st Home Buyer, this property may not be suitable,
Please call George Pikos to arrange a private viewing today on - 04 3800 4800.