Rare to the market this two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment is in an enviable top floor position in the centre of the building taking in stunning panoramic marina and Darwin Harbour views.
In the tightly held, architecturally designed and quality built apartment block of 35, 'Baywatch" is perfectly located directly above Cullen Bay Marina and offers a desirable marina lifestyle.
What we love about this property...
* Formal entry into the home with a private facade to greet guests
* Take in one of Darwin's iconic sunsets , watch the boats entering the marina or the ships sailing by
* The free-flowing layout allows cooling sea breezes to filter throughout home.
* A beautifully appointed kitchen features stone benchtops, ample storage options and offers a suite of quality appliances.
* A formal lounge room can be converted into the perfect media room or even an additional guest bedroom if needed.
* Walk through robe and ensuite in the master bedroom that leads out you're your balcony.
* Stunning views are showcased from the balconies off both bedrooms.
* Massive main bathroom offers a corner spa bath and the laundry is conveniently tucked away behind louvred doors
* Luxurious communal pool with 2 secure basement carparks and additional storage facility. There's even a communal car wash bay for the fastidious car owner.
* Well located in the exclusive Cullen Bay Marina Estate within easy reach to cafes and restaurants all within minutes to the Darwin CBD.
* Lot: 5894 Town of Darwin
* Year built: circa 1999
* Area on title: 202m2
* Body Corporate: $2,500 per quarter approx
* Rates - $1,220 per year approx
* Current rent: $410 per week
* Lease Expiry: 22 September 2020
Cafes, restaurant, Sky City Casino, Mindil Beach and a gymnasium are literally within walking distance from home. A beautiful apartment located in a quality estate that commands the most relaxed lifestyle. If you are looking for a luxurious residence with a myriad of lifestyle options, then you'll love living here.
COVID-19 Inspection restrictions apply so inspections are strictly by appointment only.
Call George Pikos on 04 3800 4800 to arrange a private viewing.