Sunsets, Cafe Lattes or a Brisk Walk at Sunrise - For a select few, the living is easy on East Point Road Fannie Bay - The hottest real estate strip in the Top End of Australia.
Quality constructed and generously proportioned this executive Town-Home offers the astute investor or conscientious home seeker a magnificent beachside lifestyle in one of Darwin's most sought-after locations.
Welcome to your new address at Unit 4, 130 East Point Rd Fannie Bay. A prestige blue-chip location metres from the foreshore, a short stroll to the local shops and pop-up cafes and restaurants with the famous Parap markets a short drive away. You'll love living here..
Currently leased at $900pw until early 2022 so if you've been dreaming and patiently waiting for your perfect home - this property will be worth the wait.
* Surrounded by high quality homes in a location where purchasing opportunities are rare, this enormous, modern townhouse is perfectly positioned to the rear of a small secure boutique complex of only 4 properties.
* Offering wide, open-plan living areas upstairs that open onto front and rear balconies with (limited) ocean views from the front and beautiful parkland views from the rear.
* Ultra high-quality wrap-around kitchen with stone benchtops, ample storage options, premium stainless-steel appliances, gas cooktop and rear gardens views
* King-sized master bedroom upstairs with walk-through robe and private direct access to the full-length front verandah.
* An impressive ensuite offers all the luxuries you'd expect in such a beautiful property including stone benchtops, lots of cupboard space a deep free-standing bath and separate toilet.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located downstairs, both offer ample built-in robe space and big breeze-catching windows
* The main bathroom area downstairs has been designed in a Powder Room configuration. Wash-up areas are open and separate from the shower and toilet which means no early morning rushes in this home.
* Entertainer's patio flows to paved courtyard and reticulated gardens with a parkland outlook
* An additional home office is located within the garage and offers a separate external entrance - perfect if you need a fourth bedroom
* Double lock-up garage with internal access provides secure all-weather access into your home
* Lot: 3418 Town of Darwin
* Area on title: 465m2
* Easements: Nil known
* Built: circa 1998
* Rates: $2,470 per year approx.
* Body Corp fees: $1,656 per quarter ($1,426 admin + $230 sinking fund) approx.
* Rental amount: $850pw
* Lease expiry: Circa March 2021
A brisk walk at sunrise, a cruisy bike ride through the magnificent East Point Reserve or a simple beachside lifestyle, this stunning renovated townhouse is in a class all of its own. You'll definitely love living here.
* Furniture indicative only
* All inspections must be pre-arranged - respecting tenants privacy.
Call George Pikos today - 04 3800 4800