Capturing cool breezes all year round, this highset elevated makes for a fantastic family home.
Immaculately presented and maintained, this home offers plenty of space both inside and out for the growing family. With 3 bedrooms and great front verandah upstairs and an additional bedroom plus extra bathroom downstairs your family can spread out - at last!!
A magnificent 2 bay lock up shed solves all your storage problems, a beautiful pool and fully fenced gardens will ensure that you can finally put the life back into your lifestyle. You've been looking for a while now so don't miss this opportunity to inspect.
* Fully fenced, established lawns and gardens provide security, shade and privacy
* Massive double bay shed. Perfect for your toys or work area.
* Expansive driveway into the shed and under the home makes for real easy access plus there's even parking for your camper, caravan or trailer between the house and the shed.
* Additional bedroom under the home connects to laundry and 2nd bathroom. Perfect for teenagers, visiting relatives or sleep-over friends
* Magnificent private pool
* Fully concreted underneath the home that makes for the ideal entertaining areas - just add, family, friends and the BBQ
* Three bedrooms, all with built in robes, lots of louvres allow for cross-flow ventilation and great garden views
* Front balcony overlooking gardens below and is the perfect spot for an early morning brew
* Open plan living areas come with solid timber floors and lots of linen storage space in the hallway
* Well positioned bathroom and separate toilet makes way for those early morning rush hours.
* Kitchen comes with ample storage options, lots of bench space and garden views
* Within walking distance to the local schools, shops and bus stops yet within a short drive to Palmerston city centre and only 20 minutes drive to Darwin city.
* Lot 3012 Town of Palmerston
* Lot size: 811 m2
* Easements: Nil known
* House built circa 1987, size: 147m2 (approx.)
* Certificates: House: 1987, Room under house + bathroom 2016, Shed: (36m2 approx) -2002, Pool: Compliant
Discover the spaciousness and lifestyle that elevated homes have to offer the residents, but you better not delay. Homes like these have families growing in them so they don't come on the market often. They certainly don't stay on the market for long.
Here's a home that you can move straight into - call George Pikos now on 04 3800 4800