Location, Location, Location!! This property is situated in one of the most beautiful spots in the Territory and you can own it!
The existing owners have developed and moulded this 7,140 m2 (1.7 acres approx.) property to suit the relaxed, laid-back lifestyle that can best be described as "Classic Dundee". A place where the whole family can live full-time or on a casual weekend basis all in absolute style, comfort and convenience.
Check out this classic Dundee Beach style home....
* There is a total of 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms spread out within 2 dwellings. The third bedroom and 3rd bathroom are located within a separate building and is the perfect self-contained guest or teenagers quarters. Could possibly become a rental income producer??
* The main building is semi-elevated and houses the 2 additional bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, main kitchen and open plan living areas. As we do in the Top End, we live outside our homes and here it is no different. Sliding glass door opens out onto a massive entertaining deck and adjoins a separate lower deck where the spa is located. Perfect to keep the playful noise away from the BBQ or can be the ideal intimate relaxation zone. Functional, stylish living, on every level.
* All dwellings are coded and the entire 7,140m2 is fully fenced and dog proofed, so you can take every member of the family with you.
* Massive rainwater tanks can store approximately 100,000 litres
* A drive-through boat shed adjoins the main building to the rear and has extra high ceilings so your beautiful boat and other toys can be securely locked away.
* Bitumen "all weather" access roads minimise the trip from Darwin and maximises your available relaxation time at Dundee. There's even a bitumen driveway right up to your front door.
* Surrounded by nature and selectively cleared to ensure maximum privacy screening by natural bush timbers, this home provides the privacy and seclusion you expect when you're away from the hustle n bustle of the busy world, yet close enough to the essential conveniences - the boat ramp, the school or the lodge that can supply basic houshold items such as bread, milk, and fuel at your fingertips.
* Enjoy some of the many benefits of what Dundee has to offer, from the relaxed and unique lifestyle to long stretches of renowned sandy beaches, world class fishing, 4WD trails and camping, freshwater swimming holes and rock pools plus an array of bush walking trails.
* Palmerston Hospital - 120kms
* Darwin CBD - 135kms
* Darwin Airport - 134kms
* Dundee Boat Ramp / Lodge - 4kms
* Dundee School - 2kms
You will feel like you are miles from the rat race here and from the minute you drive through your front gate, you will feel completely relaxed and at ease.
Discover why so many others love living here today by calling George Pikos 04 3800 4800.