Pack your lunch and some snacks because you're about to discover the serenity and seclusion of Fly Creek. Never heard of the area? I did say, you'll need a map?
Located approximately behind the Acacia Roadside Store is where you'll find your very own piece of secluded Australia!
Approximately 20 acres (8 hectares) of well treed land offers the occupant an idyllic rural setting where you can build your dream weekender or permanent abode.
Check your needs....
* Steel constructed all weather "lean - to" has been built approximately 1.2m off the ground and is the perfect pad for your future home. Approximately, Currently there are no walls so the whole structure is "shaded alfresco" with plywood flooring, so it's a great weekender!
* On-site demountable can be your temporary accommodation or tool storage whilst you build your home.
* Some fencing on most sides with separated paddock and secure gates would be ideal for your livestock to wander
* Capped bore - flow rate unknown
* Axe-handle shaped block with approximately 250 metre driveway - like your privacy?
* 2 Power poles with electricity supply (currently disconnected)
* Cleared Fire Breaks surround the property
* Within easy reach to Batchelor, Manton Dam Recreation Reserve, Acacia Store and Berry Springs Community Centre
* Lot: 2540 Hundred of Cavenagh
* Lot size: 8 hectares, 400m2 approximately
* Rates: $1,500 per year approximately
* Zoning: R (Rural)
Discover the rural lifestyle today by calling George Pikos to arrange a private inspection 043800 4800.