If you're a foodie or a night clubber who likes to cruise Darwin's vibrant Mitchell Street strip, then you're going to love living at 101 Mitchell St.
If you're an investor looking for regular returns, then this beautifully appointed 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment should fit the bill. It's in the city? So long term rental prospects are always appealing.
If it's a home that you're after, then this gorgeous property comes with plenty of space including ample cupboard and floor space and is complete with a great sized balcony and 2 carparks.
Either way, Unit 9, 101 Mitchell St will suit almost everyone looking for a "pet friendly" inner city lifestyle apartment in central Darwin city.
Quality features include:
* Functional open plan design with wide open spaces and lots of windows so you can take in the sea views and breezes,
* Great sized verandah offers plenty of space to entertain whether you're a tenant or owner - simply add the BBQ, family and friends,
* A beautiful gourmet kitchen includes ample cupboard space and storage options, terrific pantry and wide granite benchtops throughout.
* Three spacious bedrooms and a cleverly positioned study nook off the entryway.
* Both bathrooms are beautifully appointed with luxurious finishes that includes dual basins in the ensuite.
* Excellent security offering secure card entry, basement car parking for 2 vehicles and beautiful poolside relaxation zone.
* Secure storeroom is perfect for the bikes, camping or fishing gear
Whether this property is for you to live in or for your future tenants, the location, amenities and quality ensures that this modern inner-city abode will be a pleasure to live in - everyday.
* Area on title 162m2 approximately
* Rates $1,700 per year approximately
* Body Corporate: $1,700 per quarter approximately
* Built Circa 2000 approx
* Pet friendly - one small dog or one cat permitted
Inspections by appointment only so please call George Pikos on 04 3800 4800 to make the arrangements.