Located under a canopy of lush greenery, this neat and tidy property is perfectly located in a little known street in suburban Jingili. If you love gardens and are looking for a project where you can live comfortably whilst creating a beautiful tropical paradise and won't break the budget - this one will tick most of the boxes.
Situated on a great sized 922m2 fully fenced allotment this 3 bedroom home is not huge but it does have great bones and well positioned for easy access to all that the Darwin northern suburbs has to offer. Located approximately 50m to the park, 500m to the Water Gardens and a few mins bike ride to the Jingili Primary School home life should always be this easy so don't let this one get away!!
Tick your boxes ....
* 3 great sized bedrooms - all with air-conditioning and wide louvre galleries that overlook the gardens
* Beautiful timber featured renovations with plenty of louvres and doors that open up allowing the crossflow breezes to cool the home keeping running costs to an absolute minimum.
* Open planned living areas meander through to the home and out to the impressive verandahs that surround the home.
* Beautifully renovated kitchen and bathroom featuring timber benchtops offering plenty of storage options. All your storage issues solved!
* Crim-safe security screen doors and mesh security throughout the remainder of the home means you can leave all your doors and windows wide open when you are out so the home stays cool all day long.
* Paved driveways offer ample parking for 2 plus a boat or trailer with direct access to the garden shed - perfect for the caravan, boat (s), camper and any other toys,
* Within walking distance to the Jingili Primary School, Casuarina Secondary College and the Water Gardens on Freshwater Road. Casuarina Business District, Darwin's Medical Precinct and Darwin Airport is accessible by public transport or mere minutes by private car.
* Lot: 3035 Town of Nightcliff
* Land Size: 922m2
* House built: Circa 1980 approx.
* Easements: Sewerage
* Rates: $1,720 pa approx.
Take the next step to securing this home by calling George Pikos on 04 3800 4800.