Nestled into the escarpment amongst nature, this 3 bedroom family home is packed with features - and reasons, why you'll love living here. Whether it's the gorgeous outdoor entertaining area, the stunning in-ground swimming pool or the bushland backdrop, you'll love living in this stunning private, hidden treasure.
This enchanted home offers quality, comfort and privacy that's perfect for the whole family - coming home will never be the same and you'll definitely love living here.
* 3 luxurious bedrooms - master with separate spacious walk in robe. Bedrooms 2 and 3 offer full length mirrored built in robes, full security and big breeze-catching windows with garden views
* Stunning kitchen with beautiful wide benchtops flows effortlessly through to the rest of the home.
* Luxurious fully renovated bathroom features Tasmanian Oak benchtops and gorgeous bath tub
* Three separated relaxation zones make for the ideal areas to unwind and relax.
* Separated living room that fully opens to the perfect entertainer veranda,
* Spacious rear verandah overlooks the pool and escarpment and makes for ideal entertaining - Just add family, friends and the BBQ - You'll love living here!
* Stunning Bamboo flooring and full air-conditioning offering all year comfort throughout
* Big breeze-catching windows open wide to allow excellent cross-flow ventilation
* Solar Panels and tinted windows will keep your new home cool and cost-effective
* Internal laundry with a linen press where everything tucks away with well-planned storage options.
* Paved areas with private, fully reticulated easy maintained gardens offer a peaceful, quiet and easy care existence within a bushland setting
This magnificent home has the lifestyle you want with easy access to the Palmerston CBD, shopping hubs, public transport and schools. All within a suburb that offers quality lifestyle concepts.
The owners are ready to sell and you're definitely going to love living here!
Call George Pikos to arrange a private inspection - 04 3800 4800.
Note: Furniture indicative only
* Lot: 7620 Town of Palmerston | * Land size: 491m2 (approx.) | * Year built: Circa 2000 | * House size: 180m2 (approx.) | * Solar PV panels - installed circa 2011 |
* Shed: Built 2011 (approx. 4m2) | * Easement: Yes - Electricity (front Nth corner)
* Pool: Compliant | * Rates: $1,700 per year (approx)