Ideally located in one of Darwin's sought after, city-fringe locations this 2 bedroom 1 bathroom townhouse is set in a well maintained boutique complex of only 8 townhouses.
So if you're a first home buyer or savvy investor, you're going to love this property AND the location.
Tick the boxes....
* Within an easy reach of Darwin CBD by car, bike or bus - it's approx 1km!!
* 2 great bedrooms offering big breezy windows & air-conditioning PLUS Private balcony sanctuary off the main bedroom
* Fully tiled with ceiling fans and big breezy windows to capture those evening sea breezes
* Compact user friendly kitchen offers ample storage and benchtop space
* Upstairs and downstairs the townhouse design allows for your creative flair if you decide to renovate at any stage - or enjoy as is.
* Enjoy an easy lifestyle with the open plan living / dining area that effortlessly flows out to a spacious private alfresco courtyard where you can create the ideal relaxation zone for when you get home from work.
* Easy care paved and with established garden beds - ideal for peaceful living or for entertaining friends and family - just add the BBQ- you'll love living here!
If you are looking for low maintenance and carefree living on the fringe of the CBD at an affordable price that won't break the budget then enquire today - Call George Pikos on 0438004800
Things you need to know...
* Lot: 1234 Town of Darwin
* Rates: $1,620 per year approx
* Built: Circa 1982 (approx)
* Body Corp: $1,100 per quarter (approx)
To arrange a private viewing or if you require further details, please call George Pikos on 0438004800.