If you're in the market for some rural acreage where you can spread your wings and make use of the serenity and the privacy that rural living offers, then check out Section 9 Hundred of Milne (off Fog Bay Road). This is your slice of heaven...
This property is owned by a group of rural enthusiasts who love their privacy and yet are still close enough to commute to Darwin and Palmerston daily.
A rare opportunity is available for the savvy investor or speculator to purchase not 1 but 2 shares in this unique 3,900 acre (approx.1600 hectares) property located on the banks of the Finniss River and Sweets Creek.
Freehold property with extensive frontage to a major river system offering plenty of great fishing, hunting, wildlife, photography, quad biking, farming or subdivision potential.
Your slice of heaven offers;
* 7kms of Finniss River frontage
* Covered hard stand for your caravan or demountable
* Some Mango trees with irrigation lines
* 8,700 lt water tank storage
* Telephone and power
Communal assets include;
* Approx 100 kms of trail bike / quad bike or horse riding tracks
* Aircraft landing strip
* Direct access to the freshwater side of the Finniss River with water pumping license (no need for a bore)
* 2 (unused) boat ramps
* Full perimeter fencing with fire breaks
* Various plant and machinery
* Amazing fishing areas - imagine your very own secret spots - Big Barra, Black Brim, Yabbies & Redclaw are numerous in the waterways.
Things you should know.....
* Section 9 Hundred of Milne is a "Freehold" property.
* On offer are 2 shares in a communal situation.
* There are no body corporate fees however, all communal expenses (eg: repairs to machinery) are divided amongst all owners when necessary.
* Rates: There are no rates charged.
* There are approx. 7 other owners.
* Some owners have built great homes, others have built sheds with ablutions whilst others simply take their caravan or campers down there when they feel like it.
Fisherman's retreat with Bynoe & Dundee boat-ramps nearby. Located near Sand Palm's Motel in the Dundee / Bynoe area - approx. 12kms to The Lodge of Dundee, approx 40 minutes to Palmerston and 35 minutes to Coolalinga
If you've been looking for a place close enough to everyday facilities yet far enough away where the fishing's great and the kids can be kids this is your - ... SLICE OF HEAVEN....
Genuine Sale - Call George today to arrange your private tour - 0438004800