If you're in the market for some rural acreage where you can spread your wings and make use of the serenity and the privacy that rural living offers, then check out Section 9 Hundred of Milne (off Fog Bay Road). This is your slice of heaven...
This property is owned by a group of rural enthusiasts who love their privacy and yet are still close enough to commute to Darwin and Palmerston daily.
A rare opportunity is available for the savvy investor or speculator to purchase not 1 but 2 shares in this unique 3,927 acre (approx.1,590 hectares) property located on the banks of the Finniss River and Sweets Creek.
Freehold property with extensive frontage to a major river system offering plenty of great fishing, hunting, wildlife, photography, quad biking, motor bike and horse riding.
Your slice of heaven offers;
* 7kms of Finniss River frontage
* Covered hard stand for your caravan or demountable
* Some Mango trees with irrigation lines
* 8,700 lt water tank & 3,500 river water storage tank
* Telstra service tower available and power to front gate
Communal assets include;
* Trail bike / quad bike or horse riding tracks
* Direct access to the freshwater side of the Finniss River with water pumping license (no need for a bore)
* 2 boat ramps
* Perimeter fencing with fire breaks
* Various plant and machinery
* Amazing fishing areas - imagine your very own secret spots - Big Barra, Black Brim, Cherabin & Redclaw are numerous in the waterways.
Things you should know.....
* Section 9 Hundred of Milne is a "Freehold" property.
* On offer are 2 shares in a Tenants in Common situation.
* There are no body corporate fees however, a $300 maintenance contribution fee is paid annually to maintain the fence line, firebreaks and machinery.
* Rates: There are no rates.
* There are 10 owners.
* Some owners have built homes, others have built sheds whilst others simply take their caravan or campers down there when they feel like it.
Fisherman's retreat with Bynoe & Dundee boat-ramps nearby. Located near Sand Palm's in the Dundee / Bynoe area - approx. 28kms to The Lodge of Dundee, approx 50 minutes to Palmerston and 40 minutes to Coolalinga
If you've been looking for a place close enough to everyday facilities yet far enough away where the fishing's great and the kids can be kids this is your - ... SLICE OF HEAVEN....
Genuine Sale - Call George today to arrange your private tour - 0438004800