With lifestyle as the focal point this stunning home has been carefully designed so that the owners can leave their worries behind and escape the hustle and bustle of the "city life".
It's almost impossible to not feel relaxed in your private oasis - and you don't need to travel to Dundee Beach. Within metres from the water's edge, you can stroll down to the beach or your private pool and enjoy the finer things in life.
Just minutes to the local shop, this secluded section of Wagait Beach truly is a tropical paradise. Set upon a substantial 8,040 square metre allotment, you will marvel at all that is on offer with this luxurious yet practical architectural masterpiece. Whether it's camping in a secluded corner of Cox Peninsular, cooking a freshly caught mudcrab on a fire on the beach or catching a feed of fresh fish from your back door ..... you'll love living here!
Perfectly positioned with views from almost every angle that will make anyone envious, 99 De Lissa Dve is the only 2 acre parcel on the beach side of Wagait Beach. Contemporary and luxurious in design, this property has space for peaceful relaxation or entertaining the entire family.
* Separated master suite with walk in robe and luxurious bath with big windows that offer uninterrupted ocean views.
* Additional 2 bedrooms all offer private ensuites, ample storage options and are spread over 2 levels providing the ideal separation zones.
* Huge verandah deck with big glass sliding doors bringing the outside indoors and overlooking the magnificent vista that is the Arafura Sea.
* Glowing hardwood floors throughout the upstairs offer banks of breeze-catching louvres that have garden views from every angle
* Like to cook? Enjoy the chef's kitchen complete with gas cooking in an island bench configuration and Butler's Pantry. Cleverly designed drawers maximise the use of all spaces and a pleasure to cook in for any chef.
* 14 metre saltwater Lap Pool has an adjoining Balinese style gazebo - the perfect poolside relaxation zone - until the kids discover where you are!
* Separate laundry room is located downstairs and adjoins an additional workspace / storage room.
* A triple bay shed ensures that you have plenty of storage to accommodate all that is needed for your new lifestyle. Boat, trailer, Quad, Camper, fishing gear and so much more...
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW....
* 99 De Lissa Dve is the only 2 acre beachfront property in the area offering absolute direct access to the beach
* Rates: $900 per year (approx.) = $596 rates + $300 pa waste management levy.
* The home is serviced with 110,000 litres of water tank storage, solar hot water, mains power plus solar panels in a 6kw solar system with a 3 phase inverter - PLUS a generator for power backup. The generator can be "plugged" into the house supply as needed.
* Quality irrigation lines have been installed to all garden beds including Green House
* Bore that pumps approximately 1/2 lt per second
* Property is fully fenced and has a secure solar powered gated entry
* Regular school bus service and rubbish collection service
* Wagait Beach is accessible by car (approx 1 hour), private boat or Sea Link offer a reliable regular passenger Ferry service from Mandorah to Cullen Bay (approx 15min ride).
Whether you are seeking a weekender holiday home or a permanent residence this is a unique opportunity to purchase an architecturally designed seaside lifestyle home with uninterrupted views.
After work, park your car at Cullen Bay, hop on the Ferry and 20 minutes later, you'll be in Paradise.99 De Lissa Dve - you'll definitely love living here!
If you would like to discuss or arrange your private inspection, please call George Pikos today to discuss. 04 3800 4800